WILL YOU APPLY FOR REL INFRA TEL IPO?

• NO

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • YES

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters

oxusmorouz

HI
Anil is very considerate to offer bonus shares.....
Now surely you don't fail to realize that bonus is just capitalizing the reserves. :eek:

What is the point in converting the reserves, which anyway belongs to the shareholders, into equity shares? :confused:

He will use the few thousand crores of securities premium collected from the issue to distribute the same as shares. the effect would have been the same had he raised the intended amount at a lower price by issuing more number of shares in the IPO, only that the shares are down 30% and equal % of wealth got eroded :D

You guys make him look like some angel descended on earth. The way it's going, he could sell dirt to you guys in the form of an IPO and still make money :D

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

Last edited:

rajeshn2007

first time he fooled 40 lak investors by pricing it 430.

second time he is fooling now by giving bonus from the money collected from ipo.

congrats ADAG

Dear Sir,

How Reliance Power is going to give bonus as they have not started earning profits? If they give bonus share at this time it will again bring down the share value of existing shares? Can anybody tell me

regds
RK

oxusmorouz

Dear Sir,

How Reliance Power is going to give bonus as they have not started earning profits? If they give bonus share at this time it will again bring down the share value of existing shares? Can anybody tell me

regds
RK
Hello sir,
Bonus share can be issued out of reserves except revaluation reserves, securities premium collected in cash, net of misc expenditure not amortized. Rel Power has collected thousands of crores of securities premium in the issue.

Yup, Yday i watch cnbc, it said, based on some calculatoion(on raising sharecapital above 84000 crore!!!) they need to issue atleast 3:1(for every 3 share, 1 bonus)

and in that case investor will gain around 11% it seems, again on seeing profit, if all try to sell their share, it will be another disaster for Rpower.

ravalsb

after the super flop of reliance power, here comes next release from ADAG , reliance infratel ipo, of course to increase his networth.
the market cap game goes on.

will you apply for rel infratel ipo, even it is offered at very low price?
(low price - ADAG wont do that, thats a different matter)
Yes. I would apply....on the basis that....may be ADAG would announce bonus issue 1:5 this time around for infratel...even before the listing ...

sudoku1

bonus from REL PAaWARIA......

once a guy advised a drunkard.....'man...dont die drinking , DRINK TILL U DIE.....:D

krishna23

don't jump the gun guys...wait for the issue,look at the fundamentals/valuations and then take a call!

flipin' an ipo is not the brightest strategy...