will the nifty sustain above 4700 level?

findvikas

My view on this market, if you see the Friday session. They pushed the nifty to highest levels and then entered out of money puts at lower value and then drag nifty down to close below 4735 which is a resistance for further move above 4780. Monday could be interesting too, global market is cautious.. US has seen above average activity in short term Bonds, Junk bonds.. even after good numbers from IT majors they closed in red. China has already corrected a lot to be called as short term correction phase. Europe is showing some strength but nothing major has changed there too.

Rains in India might have came but what about the damage which has already been done to the crops? Steel major's (TATA) valuation are worst than expectations. We do not have major numbers coming... its just greed which is driving the market at the moment

I am cautious and buying 4500-4600 puts around 4750 level with a SL @ close above 4780

Disclaimer: This is just my personal view, feel free to disagree with me.

praveen taneja

My view on this market, if you see the Friday session. They pushed the nifty to highest levels and then entered out of money puts at lower value and then drag nifty down to close below 4735 which is a resistance for further move above 4780. Monday could be interesting too, global market is cautious.. US has seen above average activity in short term Bonds, Junk bonds.. even after good numbers from IT majors they closed in red. China has already corrected a lot to be called as short term correction phase. Europe is showing some strength but nothing major has changed there too.

Rains in India might have came but what about the damage which has already been done to the crops? Steel major's (TATA) valuation are worst than expectations. We do not have major numbers coming... its just greed which is driving the market at the moment

I am cautious and buying 4500-4600 puts around 4750 level with a SL @ close above 4780

Disclaimer: This is just my personal view, feel free to disagree with me.
If I use ur strategy i would like 4700-4800:thumb:

praveen taneja

Exactly ITM is the way to go.But right now i wouldn`t want to go against the momentum which is Bullish.Anyways don`t you think writing calls wud be better than buying puts.
Bro I am a poor man with low risk appetite due to old age so cant take much risk of writing and want quick gain but for writing have to wait for daysssssssssssssssssssssssss:)

findvikas

Bro I am a poor man with low risk appetite due to old age so cant take much risk of writing and want quick gain but for writing have to wait for daysssssssssssssssssssssssss:)
Buy 1 lot TATASTEEL 400 PA for the month of September and double your money.

I bought 7lots of 400PA the moment they disclosed results, avg cost is 11.5 and today it touched 17.05. I am holding for a target of 50, even if market recover and cross 4800.. this poor guy needs lots of correction.

Buy some PRAJIND for this month, or buy 100CA for a target of 50.

findvikas

Exactly ITM is the way to go.But right now i wouldn`t want to go against the momentum which is Bullish.Anyways don`t you think writing calls wud be better than buying puts.
Ahem...Ahemm... :) Good that I was not the one to be caught by bull trap on Friday. and my booked my puts today :D