Why visit Temples?

praveen taneja

Gussa kyu hote ho,mene to sirf apna view diya,mene kab kaha mandir jaana band karo.Do what you believe,its your life

Dharam kehta ha ki gaay (cow) ko daan karo,wo hamari maata ha.

Yes Gay hamari Mata Hai We( Hindus) believes that in Cow there are 33 crore Gods resides:thumb:
Gay ke dwara Visarjit har cheez mein unka aashirwad hota hai Cow Dund Mutra Milk everything is for good of human life

Around Independence there were 47 crore cows in India but due to cheap meat and extra life uski cutting hone lagi jo ab 8 crore se bhi kam ho gai reason is rise in milk rate and milk products

Kyu bhai goda (bull),suar(pig) etc etc maadey (bad) ha,unko to log kuch nhi dete.Sirf mere jese log dete ha jo concept me believe karte ha na ki rattafication me.The basic concept behind making of this ritual is to help the animal who don't have any source to eat.

Ye kisne kaha ki gay hamari mata hai to doosare jeewon ko mat puchho:confused:
You know meaning of GAUGRASS:confused: It means Anna ka pahla dana jo bhi ghar mein khane ke liye bane wo Gau Mata ke naam par kyonki usmien Devi Devtaon ka Vas hai to jo pahla Anna ka dana unko Khila ke khayega wo sada Sukhi rahega:clap:

Kutte ko subah Roti khilane se Kam mein barkat hoti hai
Gay ko roj sirf hath lagaane se Depression ka Ilaaz hota hai Bcoz she have lots of positive energy and its scientifically proved:thumb:
Dharam kehta ha kaale kutte ko laddu daalo ,kyu bai safed kutta maada ha.

If you had read or saw Mahabharat It was only Dog who went with Yudhishtra with Body to Bramlok Isliye ye manyata hai ki jab aap usko kuchh khilate hain to wo aapke pitron ko shanti deti hai But I believe kisi bhi jeev ko khilao that is same thing:thumb:

One baba said to my parents,don't eat egg from now.They said ok and stopped me from eating eggs as it was my favourite food.
But one day i seen my mother applying egg to her hair to make them smoother
Tab mene kaha anda to mana ha.Mummy ne kaha khaane se mana ha lagane se thodi.
Woh roz pooja karte ha unki,seems true devotees of him but kahi na kahi unko basic aim samajh nhi aaya.But fir bhi mene unki baat ka maan rakha aur 5 saal se andey nhi khaaye.

Dont want to comment of Baba and your parents faith on him But being and suggesting you people to remain vegetarian is a good suggestion I think
Anda waise bhi Useless hai bcoz there is nothing like of health providing in it
I was very fond of eating non veg once met with a Baba In Haridwar:clap:
done shastrartha with him for around 7Hour non stop now around many year just dont have even lust to eat it jab tak ye khyal man mein hai ki maine 5 saal se nahin khaya Ichha lagi rahegi Bhai

Log nehru,ambedkar ki jayantiya manate firte ha lekin kisi ne ye dhyaan to diya nhi inke jaisa ghatiya aadmi kabhi indian politics me nhi aana.Jahan dekho nehru park,ambedkar circle,nehru stadium.1 eh hi ta kanjar jamme c india ch.
Ye to hamare Desh ki baskismati hai ki Nehru ne Gandhi ki chamchgiri ki aur usne Patel ki jagah us Thurkey Aadhey Angrej ko PM banwa Diya varna aaj mera Desh fir sone ki chidiya hota
Ye tarah tarah ke baabe ha jaise sirsa vaala baba (Ram rahim), satya sai,aasaraam bapu etc. etc. sab nautanki ha.Agar aap baba hi ho to aap profit kya bana rahe ho apne products me.Chalo maana daan bhi ho sakta ha.To jo extra money ha usko tijoriyo me kyu daalte,unse achche kaam karo ya hor kuch nhi to baant hi do gareebo me.
Gussa mat hona.:hug:
Bro sab ki apni choice aur faith hai Kuchh logon ko unmein faith hai aur main kisi ki faith ke bare mein kuchh nahin kahna chahta Ho sakta hai unhone kuchh galtiyan ki hon kyonki hain to wo kalyug ke baba par kaam bhi kiya hai

Just Google satya Sai trust works done and you would see huge list of good works done in there name with the funds of devotee
Agar sach mein kuchh aur janna chahte ho to Shaheed Bhagat singh ki book pado Main Nastik Kyon hoon

Bro mamala Gussa hone ka nahin Faith ka hai aur jab tak Discussion positive hai let it go :thumb:

Bro sab ki apni choice aur faith hai Kuchh logon ko unmein faith hai aur main kisi ki faith ke bare mein kuchh nahin kahna chahta Ho sakta hai unhone kuchh galtiyan ki hon kyonki hain to wo kalyug ke baba par kaam bhi kiya hai

Just Google satya Sai trust works done and you would see huge list of good works done in there name with the funds of devotee
Agar sach mein kuchh aur janna chahte ho to Shaheed Bhagat singh ki book pado Main Nastik Kyon hoon

Bro mamala Gussa hone ka nahin Faith ka hai aur jab tak Discussion positive hai let it go :thumb:
Instant reply by me.:clap:

Glad to see friendly reply.I don't want to make enemies here.
:hug:

DanPickUp

Hi praveen taneja or other members

Following post will be quit critical to look at:

You know me a little bit and I know you a little bit. We always respected each others the way we have presented us here in the forum.

If I am telling you, that I am an atheist, would this make any different for you to value me as a person or would you question my live experience or even my trading experience ?

Is acceptance of other cultures, religions, lives, climates, laws and so on not part of our education we should teach our children's day by day, like we teach them to follow any table rules or what so ever ?

Is it not like that, that many of the systems, which exist in the world, exactly that not want, because of the reason to loose influence and control to some people ?

DanPickUp

I see GOD in people like Anna Hazare...

there are so many of them who are selfless, like the one in Chennai, who distributes food to handicapped beggars, homeless destitute, oldies who cud barely walk etc. He has been serving food twice daily to them, in his own autorikshaw for many years now...

any one disagree?

RAMDAS

Developers of Hindu religious done excelent work of creating God for every aspect of life.
Each God represent specific aspect of Life.
And Power of Belief plays magical role.
By visiting temple you ask something from God with Belif and magic happens.
if you get some beautiful rock and you put your belief in it. it will also play magic. It's Power of belief.

it is also true nowday's people made "Power of Belief" as a business and selling many product of which we see many ads on TV.

The Secret = Power of belief.

There is Only one God/Power who created Space, Time and Matter. and till now Human Brain has limitations to understand these things.

linkon7

I personally like the way swami Vivekananda describes God.

"I believe in the God who by the ignorant is called man"

I really dont know if there is a after life in heaven or hell or presence of God in some mysterious ways. Fact is, how we behave with other humans is exactly how they behave with us. This gives us what i like to believe as heaven or hell. It has nothing to do with social status of the person.

In my flat, the sweeper always brings a small chocolate for my kid because she treats him like a friend and always chats with him and enjoys his company. She doesnt know and doesnt care what his social status is. Her love for him stems from the way he treats her. To her, he remains the logens wala uncle. To her, he is a God...!

Somehow as we grow older we loose this innocence. We think that we need luck in whatever we pursue and to get this luck, we think that if we appease a higher power by chanting his name or by visiting a holy place, offer something, we will gain our pursuit. More we start cheating, more the fear of getting caught, more the need for luck, more the need for religion to bring peace to the currupt mind.

Most suicide bombers are highly religious people who think their act of sacrifice is for a bigger cause that is tied to religion. The very essence that their act will cause harm to other human being is lost on them because they believe they are doing something for the cause.

Whats the point of following a reliegion that segregates based on who believe certain rules and forbids u to think for your self...?

why cant i be a good human being who will help others without expecting anything in return. Why cant i accept the fact that any good deed will not go unpunished and that very good deed will not go unnoticed and will be rewarded in another form by another likeminded human being. I wont know who that human being is, but subconsciously, we get attracted to people who think like us and somehow, good deeds attract lot of attention from the heart.

Best case was when Anna Hazare called our country for support in his fight against curruption. People identified with him becuase of the goodness in his heart. Same call was made by baba Ramdev and somehow people didnt see the same honesty in his heart.

S S

My Comments on Hinduism and Science :

Some educated people today, consider themselves above the rest, especially when they support the Science and talk against the religion. But the science known today is only about 400 years old, that is since Newton onwards.

There is a DVD published by BBC and has the title “The Story of One”. This DVD makes every Indian proud. The narrator clearly states that the Indians knew all the astronomical calculations and had worked out the circumference of Earth thousands of years before Copernicus and Galileo, and the result of that calculation has less than 1% difference with the figure now arrived by using today’s latest computers.

One most important law of Science is, ‘Energy can Never be Generated. It is only converted from one form to another’

Today, we all see that the Terrorists resort to Bomb Blast and blow buildings. One has to note, that there are three essential things needed for doing so.

Building, which after the blast gets reduced to bits and pieces
Chemical material which is blown during the blast.
Spark needed to blow the chemicals.

The so called scientific society believes in the formation of the entire Universe through ‘BIG BANG’. All the stars and planets and the galaxies are claimed to be the result of this blast.

No one talks of the construction material that first existed and is reduced to bits and pieces known as stars and planets. No one also talks about the heavy chemical stock that should have been required to maneuver such large blast. No one also answers, who made the blast by providing the spark.

More important question shall be that, before the blast, what construction and chemicals existed there, and how did they arrive there? Did someone keep them there? Science has no answers. These guys are really Dumb!

Bhavishya Puran says that when nothing existed, an immaculate super power showed itself. No one knows who this power was, where it came from and why it came here. But this super power is defined as God and is called Parmatma.

Bhavishya Puran also describes what all Parmatma did and why. Interested persons could find and read Bhavishya Puran.

Cheers!
SS