Why Reliance Money Is the One of The Worst Trading Platform::

hills_5000

hi guys,

wanted to make all aware that Motilal Oswal , really suck when it comes to derivative brokerage.. I had called them up requesting a reduction since i was paying Rs 200/- per lot in futures for nifty and about 300/- per lot for bank nifty. Guess what ? He promised , he being the VP of their Fort , Mumbai branch , a Mr Dogra , to ask for approval , since i was asking for reduction to Rs 75 per lot.

The silly man , not only did not ask but didnt bother to inform me either, saying that i was supposed to call him back... what nerve !!!!

he also refused to reverse the brokerage charged to me saying that it is not done as a policy.

In addition id like to bring to the notice of everyone that their live charts version of sofware , called EXE version does not work on any of my PCs. Their IT people have tried all they could but have not been able to make it ork..... and when i write them mails about it , they conveniently say that they have received not mail...

Thank god i have another account with a better broker... angel ..

Id also like to tell people here that i am a 3.5 yr oldcustomer with Motilal an they actually dont give a damn.... whn i opened my account woth them i was new at everything and had to learn everything on my own , often losing money in the process , since there'd always be some thing which would nt work etc etc...and i could nt close my positions..... where as Angel , take great pains to explain everything to you , incl your brokerage rates.... and ho to wokr heir software and back office

Dont anyone work deal with Motilal people..

regards

Hills

PGDIMES

Try Indiabulls with PIB softwares. Or any other broker providing odin as a trading platform like religare .

Open an another account with some other broker. Thats it.

However, I have experience with most of the broker' trading platforms. And Rmoney was the worst among them, still I was working with them, the reason was, their limit card.
Second thing I am having live charts & used to trade on market rates most of the time. So it was not a problem for me. But now when they have increased their brokerage I am shifting to other broker houses.

At current scenario RK Global is the cheapest.
I want to know about all the charges taken by RK Global including software charges, transaction charges and any other hidden charges.

D

darkstar

I want to know about all the charges taken by RK Global including software charges, transaction charges and any other hidden charges.
hello,
what they charge there terms and condition. pls describe in detail sftware u use . analysing sftware u use.
thanks again.