Why do you trade GOLD?

Gold is a news based commodity and it can fluctuate depending on the news, just my two cents.. So, even if i trade gold i exit the trade with tight stop loss.

stoch

I trade gold due to its status as a safe-haven asset, providing a hedge against economic instability and inflation. Additionally, the high liquidity of the gold market offers ample trading opportunities with tight spreads and minimal slippage, making it attractive for both short-term and long-term traders.

I trade gold due to its status as a safe-haven asset, providing a hedge against economic instability and inflation. Additionally, the high liquidity of the gold market offers ample trading opportunities with tight spreads and minimal slippage, making it attractive for both short-term and long-term traders.
Exactly, it's one of the safe investment out there and due to inflation many people are turning toward gold for safe investment

it's a good hedge against inflation and often has predictable market responses, that makes it ideal for both short-term gains and long-term stability.

If you know fundamental trading and have a good eye, you can be very profitable with scalp + news trading on Gold especially during London and New York sessions when its market has high liquidity.

Exactly, it's one of the safe investment out there and due to inflation many people are turning toward gold for safe investment
Trade because you don't have to worry about physically purchasing gold and everyone knows that large investors often invest in gold during periods of financial instability, which can lead to its growth.