Who charges minimum broker charges

india infoline does cheating with funds of customers
India infoline is the worst brokerage house . They charged Rs 40000/- excess brokerage.
I am planning to take legal action against them.

All members, please look into DP charges charged by them. They used to charge separately for each transaction even whwn only one order (for each scrip) is placed. When I enquired, there was no response. Hence I quit it for ever.

Hello,

You may try with RK Global, they charge Rs.9/- per lot
They always have sever problem.You cant even give new order on phone when there is server problem.Daily 3 O clock their server begins to slow down so beware of them.If u still want ot trade with them u can have an alternate ac with some other broker for emergency.

Hi,

i am new and i want to open my account, With whom i want to goahead. I have account with ICICI but i think they are charging more.

Regards,
I am having bad experience with Sharekhan. For me they are charging 0.1% Intraday(same day) and 0.5% delivery(not same day) transaction brokerage.

If your shares would go into delivery, they will charge you both ways on Buying and selling.
For delivery transactions here are the charges they will levy on you
While Buying:
Your Cost : Cost of Script + Brokerage Charges(0.5% my case)

While Selling:
Your Net Profit/Loss : Market Price - Brokerage Charges(0.5% my case) - Service Tax - Education Cess - Higher Education Cess - STT Amt - Stamp Duty - Turnover Charges - Min Dlv Charge (this would be huge)

Note:
For your Delivery Transaction sharekhan would flat deduct minimum Rs 16 as their brokerages. Here it is summarised:
Effective Sharkhan brokerage(min Rs 16) = Delivery Brokerage(0.5%) + Min Dlv Charge

It is the Min dlv charge which can worry you if you are transacting small amount per script (around Rs3500 or less).