who are you

U

uasish

asish sir how long it took before u actually started making money on regular basis?
sir, asnwer only if you u r comfortable.
Intraday:=

1st 1 Yr = Total Loss
2nd 6 months= Intermediate sporadic Wins .
3rd 6 months = Huge Loss (more than 1st 1.5 Yrs,becoz tried in Futures)
3 months =
Traded only 2 days in a week but was chained to computers + Books for honestly 16 Hrs ,(family & society started doubting my sanity).UNLEARNED EVERYTHING & DISCARDED MANY THINGS.
3 months = Adjustment with Mkt & Self & Set-ups in one fourth Qtys.
Last 4 yrs = Recouped all ,which was lost earlier & stashed 3 Start up Capital in 3 far away banks,footed Daughters Marriage Bill,son's Higher study expenses,living comfortably.

Sunil

Intraday:=

1st 1 Yr = Total Loss
2nd 6 months= Intermediate sporadic Wins .
3rd 6 months = Huge Loss (more than 1st 1.5 Yrs,becoz tried in Futures)
3 months =
Traded only 2 days in a week but was chained to computers + Books for honestly 16 Hrs ,(family & society started doubting my sanity).UNLEARNED EVERYTHING & DISCARDED MANY THINGS.
3 months = Adjustment with Mkt & Self & Set-ups in one fourth Qtys.
Last 4 yrs = Recouped all ,which was lost earlier & stashed 3 Start up Capital in 3 far away banks,footed Daughters Marriage Bill,son's Higher study expenses,living comfortably.
Read in books about the procedure of "formation of DIAMONDS"...
Hats off to you, Da...
The last line enhanced my respect towards you; not just an ideal and idol trader and a teacher, but also as an ideal & idol family man.

:)

Inspiring words indeed , I only hope you continue to be an active member / mod on here and help inspire and guide us all here , thank you and much respect

Hi, I m new memeber of traderji.com and also just entered in trading few months ago and facing loss and more loss but after reading uasish sir ji's Post , my moral become high again :)
great profile :)

One day i was reading bout Mr Sunil Mittal chairman and managing director Bharti group, he said in his college days the when guys his age were chasing girls and partying, he was with his peer group discussing bussiness ideas. I always remember these few words, they mean a lot to me.There has to be a begenning, and its a saying, " a good beginning means half the job is done"
The reason to start this thread was to get to know who we are with, i am glad that we as a community at traderji.com is the best community one can have on internet.
thnx to all really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

columbus

One day i was reading bout Mr Sunil Mittal chairman and managing director Bharti group, he said in his college days the when guys his age were chasing girls and partying, he was with his peer group discussing bussiness ideas. I always remember these few words, they mean a lot to me.There has to be a begenning, and its a saying, " a good beginning means half the job is done"
The reason to start this thread was to get to know who we are with, i am glad that we as a community at traderji.com is the best community one can have on internet.
thnx to all really appreciate it :)
A small step is needed to complete a big journey.

thnx aakindia sir. really appreciate ur answers, one more question if you dont mind, how long you've been trading for? and how was your startup?
u know personally these answers u just gave really help a beginner like me to set up a right mental attitude.