Which stock to invest and why ???

Hi.. Is this the right time to invest and if yes, which are the stocks i need to pick up and at what prices? Pls guide me. I have big lots of ISPAT, Nagarjuna Fertilizers all bought at peak prices. What do i do with them? Its at dirt prices now. Pls suggest.

sudoku1

Hi.. Is this the right time to invest and if yes, which are the stocks i need to pick up and at what prices? Pls guide me. I have big lots of ISPAT, Nagarjuna Fertilizers all bought at peak prices. What do i do with them? Its at dirt prices now. Pls suggest.
may sound weird.....but in my opinion i would sell 25% of these stocks now..:)

Last edited:

lazytrader

may sound weird.....but in my opinion i would sell 25% of these stocks now..:)
Sounds perfectly normal but depends on the stocks that you book profit in. Unitech, Suzlon etc will run. Bajaj Hind & BEL on the other hand might have peaked for the moment.

sudoku1

Sounds perfectly normal but depends on the stocks that you book profit in. Unitech, Suzlon etc will run. Bajaj Hind & BEL on the other hand might have peaked for the moment.
but in the end....its the indices which will determine the trend of the entire mkt & its 144 days old & its 7000 points matured....:)

lazytrader

Looks like they are on a relay. Today Bajaj Hind and BEL broke out (later slipped but still it did) and Unitech and Suzlon are resting.

I thought it was the market that determined the trend of the index since the index is made up of highest traded counters, no? :)