Which One Is Better

I am using Fcharts free version for past 6 months and find it very easy to use. Still there are experts in this field who I believe use metastock and Amibroker. Is Fcharts Pro a complete and better software.. Help me in my decision.

I am using Fcharts free version for past 6 months and find it very easy to use. Still there are experts in this field who I believe use metastock and Amibroker. Is Fcharts Pro a complete and better software.. Help me in my decision.
I have been using both Metastock & Fchart Pro for a long time. Metastock is a much advanced software and very expensive also compared to Fchart Pro. Each and every sofware have some advantage as well as disadvantages. Fchart Pro is very user friendly and cheapest software. However it is individual decision to select a software according to their own comfort level.

Cheers

Himadri

hi himadri
which one giving more accuracy out of metastock , fcharts and compare others also.
i want to buy real time (online) software.kindly suggest me

hi himadri
which one giving more accuracy out of metastock , fcharts and compare others also.
i want to buy real time (online) software.kindly suggest me
I already explained about the softwares. It totally depends on your own technical knowledge on various conditions and parameters you set up on the softwares. Please never feel that it will give you automatic buy and sell signal untill and unless you make a set up the softwares based on various conditions, indicators & oscillators. These softwares are nothing but a tool which you use based on your own technical knowledge to bring out some accuracy level.

Both the softwares are capable to provide real time charting provided you have a real time data vendor.

Cheers

Himadri