Which is the best service for RT data

rkkarnani

I dont understand why many traders need separate data feed and software for trading. Many brokers' software have these facilities inbuilt and thier brokerage cover maintenance charges for it. Anything special about Quotecenter data feed or for that matter other data feeds?
Hello,
Please do let us know about the following : (Have been told the following are the drawbacks)

Is there a way to save the Intraday data for future analysis!!!
Can we get historical data compatible with the same source!!!
Do we get data of past few days for the current data to show Support Resistance etc.!!!

May be can use some data extractors to work these things out.....

Please comment.
Regards
R K Karnani

I dont understand why many traders need separate data feed and software for trading. Many brokers' software have these facilities inbuilt and thier brokerage cover maintenance charges for it. Anything special about Quotecenter data feed or for that matter other data feeds?
data feeds....it should be realtime...
software..it is charting software.....intraday,eod etc charts.....
why people ask?well, lot of advantages...

regards
suba

well, i haven't use any real time data feed service than Quotecentre. But I can gurantee you it is worth every paisa you spend it for it. No time delay, rather it is faster than IndiaBulls PIB. Expensive but worthy.
You can get data for each and evry script tick by tick. And add most of the useful indicators to real time charts.
Planning to try esignal service now... not esignalindia's....

But I am very happy and satisfied with quotecentre...
can u tell me any website or contact no.

because broker software doesnt have many facalities like ema ma bb etc with there software

ash.paul

Hello Experts!
Just wanted to clear my doubts on RTdatafeeds as I am a intraday traders prefers 20,5, 1 min charts usually. After a bit of homework I am stuck with esignal as it has really good performance reviews but not 2 figure out what will suit me as esignal itself is having so many different products and it is bit confusing as in esignal.com ; quote.com ; livecharts.com all of these websites are owned by esignal and inside each it has got plently of choices with different features and prices for horses!
If I have my own charting software software, will you guys recomend livecharts from esignal as it is looks good(in-demo) & only $20 compared to $95, $120 etc for quotecentre, qcplus etc. I am aware of the VAT and exchange fees on top of that.
All these feeds provides streaming RT data so which one will be most recommended from esignal and why?? I will really appreciate if experts can throw some of their views??