Which forex Broker

hey guys,

I've been watching the Real Money Competition between forex robots at www.forex-robots.com and I have to say that the robots working on Alpari UK are delivering much constant profit than the ones working on other brokers like IamFX which are supossed to have a lesser spread. I believe that does spreads are not maintained on high volume trading periods, ie the lack of profit of the robots working on those accounts.

regards,

Jack

Anagram Capital for USD-INR Exchange traded futures. Shortly it is heard that Exchange shall allow Euro-INR, GBP-INR and Yen-INR also. Why to trade illegal when now legalised Currency futures are allowed in India ?
Perhaps, because mentioned pairs have very low volatility, plus limited hours (not 24 hours like real Forex market), plus less-featured software (no EAs, etc)?

I, to be honest, don't think that USD/INR trading will be popular anything soon. Regarding more pairs - RBI plans for 2010 include only EUR/INR.

Two pairs when foreign brokers have 50+ pairs? That's not competition.

I remember some good article from an Indian expert criticizing RBI/FEMA strategy - they should have launched more pairs!

I don't know any thing about forex, but I am intrested in forex trading. So how should I start with minimum investment and which forex broker will be better for me. On how much minimum investment I can start my Forex Trading.

rajputz

I don't know any thing about forex, but I am intrested in forex trading. So how should I start with minimum investment and which forex broker will be better for me. On how much minimum investment I can start my Forex Trading.
demo trade for 6 months...after that minimum trading amount should be 1-2 thousand dollors and dont go for margin

forex Broker

Hi its me mastermohanty,can any one pls healp me to find a good forex broker in india,i come to know one iforex have hard about it thy say we can trade through e mail account i have my doute pls do healp.

rajputz

Iver the time you will learn that, indian forex broker at the present moment are not good options. As they have very large spread. you should go for uk based forex. Theres pip spread is least and is tax free.

Iv based forex. Theres pip spread is least and is tax free.
i ve been with oanda very happily since last three years that means funding and withdrawing thro paypal including instant execution of orders.
One thing i'm not very sure of is opening an acct with 25$ with them
btw if u are serious then due to respect to a neglected aspect of trading that is money management i will advise to start with an account size of 1k$ atleast other wise trade lots would be boringly so small that you will become impatient and may trade lots of size beyond the ethical lot size of a seasoned trader and may face ugly and scary drawdowns or may be dreaded margin calls
ALPari uk is another broker accepting traders from India and known to be reliable

Iver the time you will learn that, indian forex broker at the present moment are not good options. As they have very large spread. you should go for uk based forex. Theres pip spread is least and is tax free.
Yes, I agree. As I said before, the robots working on Alpari UK keep doing much better than the ones working on brokers outside of UK on the Forex Robots Real Money Competition at http://www.forex-robots.com.

rgds

jack