Which BUSINESS TV channel you watch and do you trust them?

Which Tv Channel you Watch?

• CNBC TV18 (enligsh)

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • CNBC AWAAZ (hindi)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • ZEE BUSINESS

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • NDTV PROFIT

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • any other ...

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Don't watch BUSINESS NEWS TV Channels

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

Linus

I do not watch anything because they all produce a 120 dB noise :D

For me no pink papers, no business channels, no nothing. If I must watch the ticker, then I cover the TV with a newspaper in such a way that only the ticker is visible and of course the sound is muted. :D

This way I'm completely protected from noise. :D

s :D s

Re: CNBC Mitali Mukherjee

cnbc's always runnin in the background for latest news updates. i like that chick on india business hour, she's kinda hotttt:D

are you talking about Mitali Mukherjee ???

Yes, she looks hot, she has beautiful big eyes, kind of distracting for people watching tickers :D

I hope after reading this post, cnbc tv 18 will have some more viewers. lol.

Hi all,

I dont watch any Business TV Channel for last TWO years. But I read ET and Business Standard news papers on net occasionally.
I feel my profitability as a trader improved considerable after I give up my this bad habilt.

I think I should watch and listen to all, but after watching business TV channel I feel some sort of emotion factor creep in my trading decision. So I stopped watching Business channel.

Everythings have positive and negative thing. Business channel are doing good job ineducation mass investors and traders.

The most negative side of business channel is that by the time they flash any news (positve or negative), it has already reflected in stock share price.
The mass people (traders/investors) that trade on TV news get trap and their financial resouces deplete rapidly and hence out of the market in no time.

This is my personal view.

Regards,
MK Singh
I think you are 100% correct, one should not listen to their reaction but follow news breakouts. Whenever something happens they start shouting, INFLATION AT 12.83%, DAMN, ITS BAD, BAD FOR MARKET, BAD FOR COUNTRY, BAD FOR INVESTMENT, BAD FOR COWS, SEE MARKET IS GIVING REACTION AND NIFTY HAS SLIPPED 40 POINTS DOWN AS SOON AS NEWS ARRIVED and people start shorting hopping it will go down but damn, next minute it gains all it has lost and people keep wondering, wtf, happened? :cool:. Then they say, IT LOOKS LIKE MARKET WAS EXPECTING THESE FIGURES AND THERE IS NOTHING MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT. :mad:

However, I still feel its nice to have all these stock monks around, it gives me feeling that I am in trading environment and looks kind of professional in my office. :D

I think you are 100% correct, one should not listen to their reaction but follow news breakouts. Whenever something happens they start shouting, INFLATION AT 12.83%, DAMN, ITS BAD, BAD FOR MARKET, BAD FOR COUNTRY, BAD FOR INVESTMENT, BAD FOR COWS, SEE MARKET IS GIVING REACTION AND NIFTY HAS SLIPPED 40 POINTS DOWN AS SOON AS NEWS ARRIVED and people start shorting hopping it will go down but damn, next minute it gains all it has lost and people keep wondering, wtf, happened? :cool:. Then they say, IT LOOKS LIKE MARKET WAS EXPECTING THESE FIGURES AND THERE IS NOTHING MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT. :mad:

However, I still feel its nice to have all these stock monks around, it gives me feeling that I am in trading environment and looks kind of professional in my office. :D
Thanks Max.
Even business TV channel's informatic and educative part have deleterious potential to make our emotion creep in our trading decision.

Regards,
MK Singh

I think they are all ga ga over ipo's and stocks which pay them or something. Every damn day they are deriding resurgere mines for manipluation in its prices after listing, as if they havesome old quarrel to settle. Somany other Ipo' with similar freaky figures i have seen them go ga ga over so man times before. I remember when mindtree listedand prices went higherand higher and higher, they never mentioned "manipulation". All biased and paid for I'm sure:p

L

learn2trade08

Re: CNBC Mitali Mukherjee

you never know after going through this board and the fans for mitali's and other females in cnbc,i wouldnt be surprised if they have mallika sherawat as guest anchor in the cominng days...I meant it wouldnt make much of a differece mitali/mallika,they know **** about stocks only thing they can do is pop their heads when hero(udayan) speaks!
:mad: :))

are you talking about Mitali Mukherjee ???

Yes, she looks hot, she has beautiful big eyes, kind of distracting for people watching tickers :D

I hope after reading this post, cnbc tv 18 will have some more viewers. lol.