whats wrong with NEPC india limited?

Hi everyone,
I am a bit curios. I was just looking at the balance sheet of NEPC india limited. and it is a sorry picture. what i dont understand is how a company making such good profits in the previous to yrs ...... ( and untill 2nd quarter of 2008) is making losses this yr ( 08-09 results) i was chekcing the performance of NEPC vs suzlon. while both stocks have fallen dramatically over the last yr or so.... (suzlon for 270s to 75 ish and nepc form 30s to 5ish) suzlon has had a recent rally form 30s to 70s. I think its due to the fact that the company is posting decent returns in the last 2 quarters.

I am a bit perplexed with regards to NEPC. i dont seem to understand why the companies sales have dropped so dramatically in this yr when its rival in the same sector is doing alrite.

can someone plz expalin the diff in fundamentals of these 2 companies and how they compare, the important/unimportant factors.....etc...

the P/E ratio and the EPS to me tell the story for the sorry state of nepc vs suzlon........ but am i missing ne thin else? does ne one know why neps sales have dropped?? when energy requirement is growing in india!!!

thanks
Rishi