What's on 2008 ?

How the Market will be for 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: whats on 2008 ?

INSPITE of all these people

i believe that the market will be moving to more strength by way of disclosures and more number of public participants.

inspite of PAN problem - financial tightening and world disturbances i foresee that the money will not flow to businessmen who are behind real production but they will flow to the stock exchanges.

banks make the investors to run and they are promoting the stock trading to get more of brokerage commission thru secondary market and mutual funds marketing. all insitutions are now seeing the alien joint venture as the funds are not moving to them through our banking system due to chidambaram norms.

let damodharan cry. there is hope only on stock exchanges and not on real production of products. let all our community improve our skills in timing the world market and influence the world stock exchanges and leave bse and nse to gods will.

koolfriend4u

INSPITE of all these people

i believe that the market will be moving to more strength by way of disclosures and more number of public participants.

inspite of PAN problem - financial tightening and world disturbances i foresee that the money will not flow to businessmen who are behind real production but they will flow to the stock exchanges.

banks make the investors to run and they are promoting the stock trading to get more of brokerage commission thru secondary market and mutual funds marketing. all insitutions are now seeing the alien joint venture as the funds are not moving to them through our banking system due to chidambaram norms.

let damodharan cry. there is hope only on stock exchanges and not on real production of products. let all our community improve our skills in timing the world market and influence the world stock exchanges and leave bse and nse to gods will.
Dear Raghav

Since ours is an emerging market we are under the influence of world markets

But 2008 is a year with too many reasons to make mkt decline & shoot to great heights.

When production giants are getting in to diversification for Long run, i wont agreed with ur statement of not on real prodn of products. Numbers always play a huge role.

Auto sector is one which we need to zoom in 2008. The real competition is there for next year. Bajaj, Tata M, Mahindra, HH & TVS are ramping up like anything.

Yep banking is another sector which need to be traced in growth perspective.

But Mfg & service industry hav major roles to do ahead of Banking & reality.

koolfriend4u

so hows 2008 ppl ?

the year of volatility as i mentioned ?

Still i feel tha game is not over - budget , govt , petrol news, fertiliser news all yet to come ;-)

sudoku1

so hows 2008 ppl ?

the year of volatility as i mentioned ?

Still i feel tha game is not over - budget , govt , petrol news, fertiliser news all yet to come ;-)
after love , marriage ,children , thir education , their marriage , our old age , our death , our grand children............:D
same....mkts all over the world were , r & will b volatile @ any given time as the tussle to regain supremacy on the mkts by bulls & bears in the form of greed & fear......:D
365 days a word of caution in both directions is flashed.....
the whole thing is that how 2 make money from this chaos
....until sensex closes abv 18500....enjoy the roller coaster with the bears (beer)............:D

what happened to sudoky - so much of worry.?

be optimistic. as koolfriend says we have lot of surprises - both falls and fruits in this year.

u have forgotten your limit 18575 - now mentioning as 18500..........

any confusion. i am watching all ur posts. everyone of us will have enough winning days during this year.

:p:eek: