what trading software do FII , DFI and pro traders use ?

hi all , .. i read today that only now will the institutions be getting direct market access.. and that so far they have also been clients of brokerages .. so what trading softwares have the pros been using ? .. just curious

sorry if it was a dumb question .. but i`d still like to know what software the pro`s using in trading rooms ? .. tt advance / odin etc ? .. or something that us normal folk can not have access to ?

V

vvvv

i know of 1 software they use especially the fiis,,etc,etc

the name of the software is called " MONEY POWER " :eek::confused::rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

hi all , .. i read today that only now will the institutions be getting direct market access.. and that so far they have also been clients of brokerages .. so what trading softwares have the pros been using ? .. just curious
Reuters and Bloomberg top the charts. Don't think they give you any edge though - its the data and the interface thats worth the money but that doesnt have anything to do with money-making trading.

chintan786

Reuters and Bloomberg top the charts. Don't think they give you any edge though - its the data and the interface thats worth the money but that doesnt have anything to do with money-making trading.
Hi CV do u have any idea how much Bloomberg and reuters cost.