What stocks to buy

one advice : do not put your money in mid caps. everything will evaporate one day.
find consistent performers in large caps.
To make an investment itself is prone and fraught with risk.In other words there is no reward without a risk,be it either a large cap or a midcap.JP ASSOCIATES is just one example of how even large caps can not escape the wrath of the market,if the performance is not on expected lines.The scrip has come down to sub hundred levels.There could be many more such examples, if we refresh our memory.Hence, as per me , some of the socalled large caps were also
went through the phase of being in midcap category.
I have chosen the stocks based purely on the strength of their fundamentals.Ofcourse, not all the stocks enlisted by me may perform equally.But i am sure the stocks in the medium to long run should do reasonably well.Every one of us finds a better judge in himsielf. Be guided accordingly.
Moreso, the suggestion here is to hold them as investment and to notice that they may not fit in trading category.

Last edited:
It would be nice if those who think that some stock should be bought put in their posts some explanations: FA or TA parameters that lead them to "create buy signal".

Generally spoken it is not good to advice someone to buy something. If you are wrong, you will be the cause of someones lost. That's why it is better to put here some analysis and let others to decide if that stock is worth of buying or not...

It would be nice if those who think that some stock should be bought put in their posts some explanations: FA or TA parameters that lead them to "create buy signal".

Generally spoken it is not good to advice someone to buy something. If you are wrong, you will be the cause of someones lost. That's why it is better to put here some analysis and let others to decide if that stock is worth of buying or not...
Dear friends, I have already mentioned that I have chosen the stocks purely on the strength of their fundamentals.
I have also mentione d, it is upto the members discretion to buy a stock or not.Here in this thread , I have just presented my view.

Last edited: