what price should i sell my trade..

Class

Hi,
Just looking at charts Reliance was at highs of 2125 a couple of weeks ago and 2535 in May this year. It is reasonable to think it will reach these levels again in the next 6 months to a year. I don't know what your time frame is but you should follow this run up with stops, although Reliance looks to be a very volatile stock so perhaps don't keep stops too tight if you want to benefit from the maximum profit potential.

It may find some resistance at 2k, but if the markets continue strong this week and there is no major bad news for the company it should get through this resistance and look to find it's recent high of 2125.

All time high was close to 3,300 in Jan 08! If you believe this is still a solid company and you are willing to hold for the longer term perhaps it will regain this level in 3 or so years.

Hope this helps.

Class

Tatapower is looking to continue it's strong bull run. It's next point of resistance is 1364. If it breaks through this then it seems likely to continue it's upward movement. All time high was 1650 ish in Jan 08, but will likely have trouble around 1400 and 1500. As the need for power is increasing and I'd say Tata companies are good companies, it's likely that over time this will continue to grow even after 1650 has been hit.

The best thing to do if you want to preserve your profits is follow the trend with trailing stops so that if the market does turn suddenly you at least take your profits and can re enter at a lower price point if you want to.

Hope this helps.

thank you very much...do u know about ivrclinfra buy at 333.00 now it is 363.00...what will be the targate price for it...give me any good one for trading today..thank u..

ya i can stop to earn some profit...again i should wait for buying when it comes to less price....is this process should i do for profits...

Class

Hi Sudheerr,
IVRCLINFRA, look for a break out above 350 which may have already happened today, and it is looking bullish. All time high in Jan 08 was over 600. These figures are NOT targets, they are simply prices that the stock reached in the past. If the company is good and continues to grow steadily there is no good reason why these prices will not be seen again. But that doesn't mean they will reach these highs again in the next couple of months. They might, but it is better to take a longer term perspective and think it is more reasonable over 3 years. If they reach sooner then all the better.

Please don't take anything I say as "advice". I'm simply giving you my opinion on your stocks based on the information I see today. If the information changes tomorrow my view will also change.

Try and start learning about charting and TA. You can start by searching the thread Beginners Guide and soon you will be able to see what I am seeing.

I use icharts.com. If you register with them you get free end of day charting which is all I am using.

Frankly, it seems you have picked some good stocks and got some good prices. Start learning how to manage them from today, and you will maximise your profits.

All the best.