What kind of trader are you?

Your trading style?

• Total voters

rajputz

well one option is less....OPPORTUNIST....i mark myself an oppportunist...whatever offers me more money...rather intraday or swing...totally depends upon the position taken ona a day and then watching it develop....

Hi All,

I have done all the trade and explorer many things. I have started with stocks in 2004, then nifty future trading, Nifty option trading, Stock future trading and after exploring everything I verify my profit based on time and effort I put I found stocks are given me more profit. Many times I thought I have to invest more money and take more profit using future but always my mind was shaky and not able to find and take needed profit from it. I can’t see any future in it as we can’t fix the profit, I have spend many hours days just watching real-time graph but whenever I have calculated my profit for future it was uneven.

I am the person who like to set goal and try to achieve it but doing future trading I feel we cannot set any goals as market is so volatile and react as global market.

I have just stared doing stock trading again and able to take some 4 % of profit every month on my complete investment. I guess this is big money if you invest big capital in it and monitor it properly and buy only those stocks which have very good volume while trading.

I have shared my investment in seven parts and invested in different stocks. I don’t invest based on sector as found there many times one or two sectors only performing good then other sectors. So based on stocks I invest and take my profit on parts.

I don’t know this the information I have to share because everyone looks much knowledgeable on this site. I hope if we can share good knowledge we can book handsome profit.

Best Regards,
DJ

sumeetsj

I do scalping in one account while mostly into swing trades into other account.
Scalping is possible in our markets with a twist though.
For me its like making anywhere between 7-8 to 20-22 points in Nifty futures(brokerages excluded) and/or options.
Get in with minimum 15-20 lots (sometimes more, depending upon the conviction in the move), and then offloading one or two at a time as the move starts.
I have a setup and use 15 min charts for the same.
Seldom carry the positions unless the move is visible in hourly charts.
A cardinal rule i like to follow here is if you have something else on your mind dont get into a position.
If u feel u may have to leave for some other work then dont get into a position.