What is your EXIT strategy

vicky_ag

vicky :)

let me assure you that ENTRIES are a piece of cake & you can enter on basis of trendline break, ma crossovers or new trend beginning in ma' s like nonlagma & xpma. you WILL get awesome entries. try putting a nonlagma (55 or 100) on a chart & you might start loving TA again :p

i have talked with many professional traders during this time & all of them relate to EXITS & the RANGING times....................

you got to decide how much is enough in a strong less you can squeeze from a range, if taken trade in ranging !

regards
rishi
Well Rishi, if you have figured out a way to cake walk entries there is not much to say. BTW, try 21 EMA or 89 EMA from Philip Nel's 4hr MACD. Those two have PA value too. :)

As I said , cant add much to your post so lets leave it at that. :)

vicky_ag

Great thoughts,market is supreme.
And Vicky Ji I must tell you if anyone is using fundamentals he is rarely using smaller TF,so problem is for people using TF.

For Fundamentalist he know where are big boys going,so if EUR/USD is good fundamental buy,then buy on dips.
but consider a TA man who was trading countertrend/correction what do you say to him.
So again great thoughts by Mr Rishi here.
Regards
Tavnaz
Taz, I have to say all news doesnt go to bigger TF's. Though those news I am talking about comes at a price aka IFR platform. Something like option prices...if you know what I mean.

I am surprised by the fact that even after trading trend (counter ones) you still need to ask the what to do? Trail the highs/lows , wat else?

Rkji

Well Rishi, if you have figured out a way to cake walk entries there is not much to say. BTW, try 21 EMA or 89 EMA from Philip Nel's 4hr MACD. Those two have PA value too. :)

As I said , cant add much to your post so lets leave it at that. :)
vicky, i have 21 ema plotted on an emaanglezero (34 ) macd :)

it has beaten the philip' s one.

regards
rishi

vicky_ag

vicky, i have 21 ema plotted on an emaanglezero (34 ) macd :)

it has beaten the philip' s one.

regards
rishi
Hmm, you should read/watch p nell's videos from the 4hr macd ...i think the combination is of 21 ema and 89 ema, he explains it well.

Anyway, best of luck with another fancy indi...hope it serves you well.