What is money management

R

ratan jain

Uasish:

Buddy, I think u are going in way too deep!

Back off for 2 days...relax, read " Trading to Win" by Ari Kiev, it may reveal whats wrong with your trading patterns, one of the best books I have read. Its difficult to read :) but very very informative.

More knowledge wont make u a better trader, just executing a moderate system properly will take u places!

U

uasish

I will try to find that book & read.With god's blessing & all of your's good wishes i have a fairly reialable system,i am worried that how long this system is going to last.All over the world system traders performances Peaks out.
This is a loner's job,hence have to keep my vigil intact,other wise it may catch me up on an ungaurded day.
Asish

Link given by beginner_av just now in another thread.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/stocksAndSharesNews/idUKNOA12716220070601?feedType=RSS

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

It is as useful as Winstonn having a bath.An impulse which when pursed may transgress to next level,so that can walk with all those accessiories you showed yesterday.

A

amarnath

Hello seniors, a query by a newbie :
Is money management prudent for LONG TERM INVESTORS too????
Regards.
-Gautam
If you remember enron , worldcom and other dot com brust its vital :) if not later you can blame bad karma or some other thing else which dont have total correlation for bankruptcy :)

Laksh

Enron, worldcom are distant to us. Why not talk of himachal, pentasoft,dsqbiotech etc after 2001 and acc after 1992. These are some of the disasters that I can remember off hand.

Laksh