What is better than ICICIDirect?

Hmm lots of bad things about ICICI Direct...and its true but the most reliable and trustowrthy service ICICI provides....i would say you wont have any complain on miscalculation / fraud / etc. Yep thr trading platform is slow but yet if you are an investor and want to go for long term...the ICICI Direct is best in my opinion.

else Indibulls / Kotak / etc will be anytime better for trading purpose

Regards
Nitin

krishna23

hi everyone

what do u think is the best way to do trading apart from icicidirect
havent heard good reviews about it.

please suggest me something better

thanks
anything is better than icici direct....
remember when trading money management plays an important role and not every trade goes ur way...this is a minus sum game!

I am having an ICICI direct account. At the moment my protfolio is in a a loss. I would like to exit ICICI direct to reliance money due to higher brokrage costs and bad service. If I have to exit would I have to close the Deemat account and make a new fresh account with Reliance money ?? Will I have to sell off all the shares I am holding in the ICICI direct demat account ? Or is it possible to have a transfer of these shares on my new Reliance Money Demat account ? Kindly let me know. Thanks for your suggestions and replies in advance.

vasa1

I am having an ICICI direct account. At the moment my protfolio is in a a loss. I would like to exit ICICI direct to reliance money due to higher brokrage costs and bad service. If I have to exit would I have to close the Deemat account and make a new fresh account with Reliance money ?? Will I have to sell off all the shares I am holding in the ICICI direct demat account ? Or is it possible to have a transfer of these shares on my new Reliance Money Demat account ? Kindly let me know. Thanks for your suggestions and replies in advance.
You should be able to transfer your portfolio without cost or perhaps incur off-market transfer charges. But there is no need to sell your shares with ICICI Direct.

I hope you've done proper research before choosing your new broker.

Hmm lots of bad things about ICICI Direct...and its true but the most reliable and trustowrthy service ICICI provides....i would say you wont have any complain on miscalculation / fraud / etc. Yep thr trading platform is slow but yet if you are an investor and want to go for long term...the ICICI Direct is best in my opinion.

else Indibulls / Kotak / etc will be anytime better for trading purpose

Regards
Nitin
very very correct. reputed bank, no fraud , your money is safe, those are the only good things because of which people use icici.

I have been doing online trading since India Bulls was formed and this is what I feel:
1. ICICI Direct is the most expensive and sickest of all. It wins awards because most of the company salary accounts are there with ICICI bank and they give stock account to them free of cost initially. So salaried guys stick to them.
2. Religare is very good and provides Diet ODIN which is actually used by realtime brokers also. They also have excellent customer care.
3. 5Paisa.com/ India Infoline have their own properitry software now which goes through trouble every now and then but its better than many other software.

I Used Icici Direct ,but It Is Costly And Updation Is Very Slow.so Now I Am Trading With Sykes & Ray Equities.their Trading Software Is Speedy And Also Brokerages Are Reasonable.their Research People Are Very Friendly With Clients.their Branches Are All Overindia.