What has this idea?

I have seen many people doing share trading and give details on this website. I want to understand the profit business model from this activity. So many people are doing profit daily so can I do this for me also. I am not a experence person in the share market. Now I am earn Rs. 9000 in my job which I do after taking the VRS. I use the full day at work so I was thinking if I can make profit like many people here from the share market than I can learn here and do share trading and not from my full day job. I can use more 3 lakhs rupees which I had make a FD from my vrs amount to play in the share market. So expert people can tell me If I can earn more than Rs. 9000 from share market by using 3 lakhs more and my current shares now at price of Rs. 75000, so total amount is Rs. 3,75,000 to play in shares market.

Please give guidence.

Carsadu Ahir

i UNDERSTAND the situation whre u r in. I fully support with Mr.Anarcht for you need to have MORE n MORE EDUCATION IN THIS MARKET. Also dont touch VRS fund FD. Please dont be EMOTIONAL. Share market is NEVER for EMOTIONAL people.
Will advice you to first educate yourself with few threads posted by following people in the same site.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/29798-prides-intra-day-strategy-profit-everyday.html

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/70817-101-sure-intraday-trading-method.html

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/54569-wd-gann-trading-concept.html
This forum is VERY EDUCATIVE site to enter into SHARE MARKET to spool out money.
Will advice you to sell off those shares which have given you RETURNS. Then after learning, you can re-invest in SHARES or you can Contact wealth manager.

Regards...

rvm123

My sincere advise is dont put your VRS compensation in market. If from Rs.9000/-, (which you are earning now), you save something, you invest that amount in the market in a small way. That will add up to a substantial amount in future and invest in that amount only. Dont leave your present job. Market depends 60 to 80% on luck only.

Thank you all generous friends to give your advise. I will learn here from many experts. I also am thinking not to break my FD which will of use to me in old age. I am 53 years old so many more years to live atleast. Good thing is I has got married daughter and son is also start to earn. I have my own house in the Bhiwandi and not any liaibility other than for my son marriage which is done after 2-3 years. I am not planning to do small time trading within one day but for more days holding so profit is more but risk has to be less. I will look here for expert to learn from them. So first I am thinking to sell all my shares in Indian Cement, IFCI co and Dena bank so I can start learning without tension.

Thank you all.

Carsadu

You shouldnot be panic at this time. India cement is going to give Rs. 2 per share as a dividend (08-Aug-12 to 13-Aug-12 ) and it has good fundamental so wait for some more time. IFCI you have to have a long wait inorder to make profit since it has to get Bank sector licence (sofar it is not). Dena bank - hold for moretime to make profit.

Thank you sir for your reply. My friend who told me to buy this three shares also told me yesterday night to hold for more time. So I think you are right, I will hold. If IFCI co is going into bank than the price will go up, right. Then should I buy more shares of IFCI it is not cheap available for Rs. 35.

Faithfully,

Carsadu Ahir

Today I buyed 300 share of IFCI co for Rs. 35.35. But the close price is Rs. 34.15. I lost today also. Now I have 1200 share of IFIC co. What is the target of this share if it get banking permission. Any idea when it will get this permission.

I have seen many people doing share trading and give details on this website. I want to understand the profit business model from this activity. So many people are doing profit daily so can I do this for me also. I am not a experence person in the share market. Now I am earn Rs. 9000 in my job which I do after taking the VRS. I use the full day at work so I was thinking if I can make profit like many people here from the share market than I can learn here and do share trading and not from my full day job. I can use more 3 lakhs rupees which I had make a FD from my vrs amount to play in the share market. So expert people can tell me If I can earn more than Rs. 9000 from share market by using 3 lakhs more and my current shares now at price of Rs. 75000, so total amount is Rs. 3,75,000 to play in shares market.

Please give guidence.

Carsadu Ahir
Hello sir,

Please send me your queries in my pm # [email protected] or you can call me @ 08987578700

Thanking you,

Regards,

Shrividhya S

mastermind007

carsadu

What does your friend who advised you to buy say? Did he do same investments as you? Then at least he was not playing you.

IFCI is OK company but it is a Public Limited Co and at the current scenario. it will be a long time for it to touch 48. I would not agree with Shri who recommended buying more to bring average purchase price down. That strategy requires lots of time and funds. What I would however advice is that. It is not yet recovered from down fall and 16 is its projected low. In last week, it seems to have upwards push which might pull to 32.

DENABANK is still in RED....

Earning 9000 from 3 lakhs is possible but it will be take learning and I agree with others who have advised you to not touch that money!!! Share Investment should only be done in funds you can afford to lose!!!