What happn to the keystocks guy ?

Hi friends

Keystocks is a good software.
I KNOW USERS OF IT ARE HAPPY LOT.
Above all,Ashish sharma the owner, is a simple man,answers queries promptly,is always after improving his product.

I tried keystock too for a shortwhile.
I have to be honest.
When I tried to locate or search for stocks like PCJewellers,and some others i could not locate them-no direct search provision was visible to bring out chart
of stock you need. we need to go to groups and search inside them as to where is the stock pcjeweller of nse.
If I am wrong other users of keystock please help me find right way.

regards
ford
Hi Ford
you are right i also tried to find pc after seeing your query. Some minor problems are in every product but best thing about keystocks, is problem get solves in minutes.
I asked Ashish after seeing your query and his mail came back within 5 minutes.

Solution : Open C drive , then Keystocks folder, here you will see subfolder named NseEod.

You will see file named Symbols.txt open this file and save it in csv format (for example All.csv) . Now just copy and paste this csv file into Symlist sub folder in NseEod folder .

Ford which version you are using Intraday or free version ? . In case if you are using Intraday version then have to update your exe.

Since he has given new update in software after which Intraday data of 200 stocks is now updated every 1 minute instead of 5 minutes.

Hi nids1975

Thank you for the hints to resolve the problem.
you will agree with me ordinary novice traders cant do the modifications you pointed out-It must be automatically done by system software itself-
recently one trader from a village came and asked me about software and PCJeweller stock.I showed him keystock thing.

I had trouble finding PCj.

I was using free version.
regards
ford

rohitsx

After using this software for a few months now, i can safely recommend this to everyone .
A great value for money product .

devangan123

After using this software for a few months now, i can safely recommend this to everyone .
A great value for money product .
Good to see many people are saying good things about my friend's software Keystocks on every forum now a days . Really his hardwork and passion has paid off.

He give frequent updates in intraday version but this time he has also given update in EOD i.e free version Keystocks-Lite

Users of Keystocks-Lite can download new exe from www.keystock.co.in/Lite.zip

Please download it and extract it into C:\Keystocks-Lite folder , while doing so it must ask for replacement. Click on Replace or Yes.
(Make sure that Keystocks-Lite software is not open at the time of doing above step).

mastermind007

Thank you geniuses .... for informing me and helping me connect dots about Keystock and Ashish. I spoke to him when I was new on this forum but never put 2 and 2 together that he is the same guy who is at Keystock.

I've not used his software as I like Ami but would like to know what special features exist in his software

devangan123

Thank you geniuses .... for informing me and helping me connect dots about Keystock and Ashish. I spoke to him when I was new on this forum but never put 2 and 2 together that he is the same guy who is at Keystock.

I've not used his software as I like Ami but would like to know what special features exist in his software
Hi MM

If you are comfortable with AMI and making good amount with trading then you should not bother to think about any other software .

I am using Keystocks because i like trading with triangles ,auto trendlines and candlesticks pattern and moreover it is very simple to use. But it does not means that keystocks is better than ami. Only reason of using is it suits my trading style and able to trade profitably and most importantly due to my lesser knowledge of coding AFL.

rkkarnani

The MOST SPECIAL feature about Keystocks is Ashish ! :D
This feature is missing in any other S'ware ! :p
His response/back up is awesome !