What happens to market if RBI hikes price ?

Mr.G

Bulls and Bears don't care about what kind of news it is(intraday)

Fundamentals come into play on Weekly/Monthly charts only...
Bhai thoda soch kar line maara karo? :rofl:

Are you learned in fundamental analysis with an extensive amount of study in the subject?

Yaar you people having lot of knowledge, I am just 12th art after that no college nothing,,even thinking capacity is very poor, not brainy....don't mind if I post any silly question here please...

Ameet148

Yaar you people having lot of knowledge, I am just 12th art after that no college nothing,,even thinking capacity is very poor, not brainy....don't mind if I post any silly question here please...
Just make sure you read at least one book on trading before posting any questions.
Believe me it's worth it to find the answer by yourself than by others.Reading short articles and watching youtube videos won't get you anywhere.Books are way better than the internet.And if you can't read one, it's better that you leave this suicide game of trading :thumb:

Mr.G

Who told you that you have small brain and no thinking capacity? Someones opinion of you does not have to become your reality. I was in 10th when I made up my mind to join the markets.

I also had commerce without accounts n maths. Im studying BA prog in college second year. But I spend every waking moment of my day, working and studying. I have spent a long long time, starting businesses, studying about the market.

I was NEVER good in academics, people used to call me a failure, teachers said I had a grim future. But now I am no longer that failure, I didn accept that I was a failure or that I had no future. I strived on. Im 19 dude, Im not an old guy like the rest of the people here. But I worked hard. I worked through the parties and night outs, I lost my friends, but I gained something more permanent. I gained knowledge. I even lost my teenage in the process. I look damn as well close to 30. :lol:

If you havent started. Take the first step.:thumb:

Ameet148

Who told you that you have small brain and no thinking capacity? Someones opinion of you does not have to become your reality. I was in 10th when I made up my mind to join the markets.

I also had commerce without accounts n maths. Im studying BA prog in college second year. But I spend every waking moment of my day, working and studying. I have spent a long long time, starting businesses, studying about the market.

I was NEVER good in academics, people used to call me a failure, teachers said I had a grim future. But now I am no longer that failure, I didn accept that I was a failure or that I had no future. I strived on. Im 19 dude, Im not an old guy like the rest of the people here. But I worked hard. I worked through the parties and night outs, I lost my friends, but I gained something more permanent. I gained knowledge. I even lost my teenage in the process. I look damn as well close to 30. :lol:

If you havent started. Take the first step.:thumb:
I think people who don't spend time gaining knowledge in their teenage loose their teenage doing useless stuffs.You have gained from your teenage pal :clap:

SexyTrader

Just make your trades easy and all iz well :thumb:

Whether RBI hikes price or whatever...if you know what you like trading, it does not matter much :) Take delivery and relax...prices fluctuate but they eventually give profits

pratapvb

mkt anticipates news...and I already has got the IIP and inflation data which were not good.....so any anticipation of the mkt is already factored in into the current prices

so will the mkt move up or down....if say a 0.25% rate increase is factored into the mkt...then anything more than that will only create a big negative reaction....even then it depends what is done in both repo/reverse repo and CRR

so do I know what will happen.....no...but I will leave that to the experts....but once they take positions the chart will tell whether it is going down or up or nothing and as technical traders we will trade that....if majority are on the sell side and mkt is down we will also sell....if it comes to a major support and more buyers come in...we will get out / or buy...and if it goes to a major resistance and more sellers come in....we will get out our long position / sell....and the cycle goes on

Mr.G

mkt anticipates news...and I already has got the IIP and inflation data which were not good.....so any anticipation of the mkt is already factored in into the current prices

so will the mkt move up or down....if say a 0.25% rate increase is factored into the mkt...then anything more than that will only create a big negative reaction....even then it depends what is done in both repo/reverse repo and CRR

so do I know what will happen.....no...but I will leave that to the experts....but once they take positions the chart will tell whether it is going down or up or nothing and as technical traders we will trade that....if majority are on the sell side and mkt is down we will also sell....if it comes to a major support and more buyers come in...we will get out / or buy...and if it goes to a major resistance and more sellers come in....we will get out our long position / sell....and the cycle goes on
Dont mind, But I didnt see anything in this post that could add value. You just repeated everything that has been said over and over again everywhere else on the forum. You have just stated the obvious. :confused:

Why did you even write such obvious observations in the first place if you didnt know what will happen?