What do you say?

Prabhjeet

DearFriends I dont know but i shd tell you all something...

I have made a good profit in these shares at last.(Excpt jet airways).I only lost rs 50 in jet other wise i made almost Rs 800.

So you can see people told me not purchase and sell the share but now i feel i made correct decsion.I dint sell the shares and kept it till now and see the result. EVEN SOMETIMES EXPERTS ARE WRONG.

Please read the reply by everyone above... you can also calculate ..... :)
In five days , Making Rs 800 By investing just 15000 is not bad. :)
Well overconfidence is a destructive trait at the beginning of a trading career Radhika.

Instead of bragging about your 800rs. gain why dont you tell the forum that i advised to buy Triveni when it was at 103 levels and if you had put your 15000 in Triveni at that time then your profit would have been Rs. 6000, i wouldnt have bothered to brag about that but people like you force me to do so:mad:

Today, I purchased shares of few companies. Please tell me whether i made wrong discision or it is good. Another thing , Which one will give me Best return and how much aprox.

What shd be my next step with this purchased shares ?
All the members are requested to answer This thread please..

I made investement in the following companies:-

Airdeccan : - 20 shares at Rs 141
JetAirways :- 8 Shares at Rs 891
NTPC :- 10 Shares at Rs 202
RNRL :- 20 Shares at Rs 90
Rel Petro :- 12 Shares at Rs 169

Now friends Analyize , Suggest and Report.

This will also help others to learn more about stock exchange. Tdoay it was very risky day for Traders but even then i invested...

Thanks waiting for your reply.... I will add repps to best answer so everyome wil do thanks...
Only NTPC and REL PET are good Picks in my View.

I would have liked to see Rel COMM (3 Month), Rel Infra (High risk, high return ) and PowerGrid (2-5 years) in the list.

D

darsh_goswami

I made investement in the following companies:-

Airdeccan : - 20 shares at Rs 141
JetAirways :- 8 Shares at Rs 891
NTPC :- 10 Shares at Rs 202
RNRL :- 20 Shares at Rs 90
Rel Petro :- 12 Shares at Rs 169

Thanks waiting for your reply.... I will add repps to best answer so everyome wil do thanks...
Radhika ,..

I think you have been advised to exit from Jet in ur last query . If i m not forgetting, U posted this earlier also. about jet and rnrl...
Anyways ,.. Good u made profit.

Now a little hashy for u ... if u wanted to prove experts wrong and u posted it, then better dont post. such queries. Post here if u want to take advise from them, not to prove them right or wrong. The experts are taking resposiblity for their views here, if they will go wrong they will admit it from their side. So please be calm n cool with them.

Now as far as repp system is concern. I'm not at all interested. If u want to add -ve repps for me for this view. you can..

Regards,..
Darsh

Radhika ,..

I think you have been advised to exit from Jet in ur last query . If i m not forgetting, U posted this earlier also. about jet and rnrl...
Anyways ,.. Good u made profit.

Now a little hashy for u ... if u wanted to prove experts wrong and u posted it, then better dont post. such queries. Post here if u want to take advise from them, not to prove them right or wrong. The experts are taking resposiblity for their views here, if they will go wrong they will admit it from their side. So please be calm n cool with them.

Now as far as repp system is concern. I'm not at all interested. If u want to add -ve repps for me for this view. you can..

Regards,..
Darsh

First of all sorry if any expert felt bad for this. I really shd have not written so.I thought that Our seniors can get some info from this and that will help them i future.

And second thing. I m not going to add any sort of Negative Rep to u. Because what u said was correct. You are a polite and have written sensefull thing.

I apreciate.!

D

darsh_goswami

First of all sorry if any expert felt bad for this. I really shd have not written so.I thought that Our seniors can get some info from this and that will help them i future.

And second thing. I m not going to add any sort of Negative Rep to u. Because what u said was correct. You are a polite and have written sensefull thing.

I apreciate.!
Dear Radhika ,..
I was not expecting such positive reply from ur side, Anyways ,.. Good u took it in positive sense ,..!!
As far as experts r concern, Experts always follows system and charts. News n views will not affect them. If they have posted their views, that means they will have sufficient reason for it. Radhika ,.. one must not forget NOBODY IS PERFECT. No one can be 100% right / wrong about stock market. IF he is right then follow what he says n u will become a multimillionaire,.. IF he is wrong then oppose what he says and in that case too u will be multimillionaire ..

No comments about adding repps.. coz it doesnt matter...!!

Regards,.
Darsh