WEBOTRON : Powerful Technical Analysis Software for non technical persons...

linkon7

dear linkon

i am not a day trader. how to use webtron for shortterm investment like for 1 week or 15 days. what are the indicator to follow. also how to use for nifty options.

regards
generate a daily report and make a list of all stocks it gives a buy on. then generate a report on the stock and note down the die pivot. If the buy stocks make a close above the resistance 1, buy it on closing basis....

dear linkon

i am not getting results when i clik on summary,backtesting etc it says working and done but othing comes. some times it says informations.html not found. please help

with regards

ravi

dear linkon

please tel me how to update nifty data to the softwre and how to get chart for nifty in webotron. Also i am not getting summary and other results, it says iinformations.html not available.

with regards

ravi

Dear Linkon,
Thank you for pointing us to the webotron tool. Unfortunately I am not able to download EOD files into it. I am still not able to figure how to make the Bhavya thing work.

If i directly input into tghe quote downloader it invariably returns an error signal.

Whenever repeat whenever you find some spare time could you perhaps run me thro' how to download and assimilate the EOD files. No rush. Thanks

Gopal

hi

which tool u r using to downloading bhavcopy.

regards

Dear Linkon,
Thank you for pointing us to the webotron tool. Unfortunately I am not able to download EOD files into it. I am still not able to figure how to make the Bhavya thing work.

If i directly input into tghe quote downloader it invariably returns an error signal.

Whenever repeat whenever you find some spare time could you perhaps run me thro' how to download and assimilate the EOD files. No rush. Thanks

Gopal

linkon7

sorry guys...stopped tracking this software....! will find out this weekend...!

dear Sprintravi,

i used the Bhavya IT link but cant find the download link in it. Possibly i may be using the wrong copy of bhavya it.

this is such a simple and useful tool so it is a pity if we cant get it to work.

gopal

kaly422000

i have read the procedure to how to manage data inthe software. very much complicated. as anovice i tried out chartnexus.com and down load the free software and use it smoothly with built in data downloader. a simple and powerful software for ameture

How to get the data...?

I have modified it so that you can use it for NSE stocks.
There is a file "stocks.txt" which contains the list of all the stocks you want to monitor.

In the "input" folder download bhavcopy from www.nseindia.com. (take your mouse over the "equities" tab on www.nseindia.com, and click on "historical data", then click on "archives" in the window that opens and then you'll see a table. under equities select the bhavcopy and at the bottom of the page input the date. click "get" and 2 files appear on top of the screen. )download the file with an extension " .csv " (eg cm01APR2008bhav.csv) into the Input folder.

now repeat the process with all the dates you want to analyze.

alternately, you can download a software "nseDataDownloadersetup.exe" from http://www.bhavyait.co.in/resources/downloads.html. Use this software for downloading all the bhavcopy from a particular date to till date.

copy all the bhavcopy files into the input folder and then run "run.bat" file. it will convert all the bhavcopy files into stock.csv files into the quotes\daily folder.

now you can run the "Webotron Stocks.exe" program and start analysis.

I am not very good at documenting procedures and i am sure there will be plenty of queries . I will try to solve each to the best of my ability.

I will cover the analysis part and how to use this software in details in future posts.

Download links

I had uploaded the zipped file to
http://www.filefactory.com/file/agbc...Stocks1_20_rar
or

http:// rapidshare. com/files/221204174/Webotron_Stocks1.20.rar

please remove the space.

for downloading bhavcopy from nse, use this software

http://www.filecart.com/download/365...downloader.php

ps : special thanks to munde for egging me on to start this thread.[/QUOTE]