Wealth Creation with Nifty Future

It have many whipsaws,we need to improve this
:lol:

I have been trading in this method for last 9 years almost. So there is no need to back test :).

I know it makes money.Only one thing trader should remember "do not let your greed and ego take over your thought process"
There is no need to watch out for news , important interviews - in my experience chart told me if there is any good news or bad news in the corner.
Trader must be enough silent to listen to it.

bullseye123123

Happy trading friends.

When I read the first post where the OP has shared his system/process of trading, I was wondering how many can actually benefit from it.

Not everyone who wants to play the market, want to do it for a living, most are looking for excitement,
some do it to unravel the secrets / mysteries, some convert it into pop-psychology project . . . so on . . .

Anyway everyone gets what they want (they focus on), so guys looking for improvements will keep focusing on technicals/methods/systems

The first post on this thread is a nice and honest write up, but perhaps very few want to accept this reality of trading profession,
most of the folks want to continue to live their fantasy, looking at trading as another get rich quick scheme

Bulls eye Thanks for sharing your system/method/process of trading and your emphasis on the Money management

Happy :)

hmp

Dear Happy ji
Will you pl. prepare afl with scanning facility so that it will help us to save lot of time for searhing each & every stock. Yes i would like to try this method for cash section also on daily basis
Thanks & regards

It have many whipsaws,we need to improve this

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk
Yes ... off course .. which market do not have whipsaw ! that is why one needs to apply unbiased thought... every time if there is a crossover .. it does not mean a "BUY" or "Sell" :D

IF you have any solution to this , i will be happy .

See .... in my last post on 13th June 2016, 10:05 AM .. i updated 3EMA EOD at 8199 ..and expressed i was cautious .. today it is at 8131 .. so .. i hit a SL with profit.
So my sold position ends here at 8140 cash nifty level
94 points - brkg .

happy trading friends

Re- Sell triggered as nifty spot showed weakness with high seller sentiment below spot 3EMA eod level 8169 ....
See 5 min chart intraday .. the first candle have 8 lakh negative volume with MACD and 3,5 EMA crossover with BB expansion.

Sold at cash nifty level 8152 .. with SL of 3EMA EOD 8169 in closing basis OR a good positive volume buy signal of MACD above LIVE days chart future 3EMA level which is changable .. so keep an eye.

8083 is 20 EMA EOD (BB's Middle line) .. supposed to be a good resistance.
Any good positive volume here with MACD buy signal MAY SHOOT UP ... unbiased caution is required.

Happy trading friends :)

Last edited: