Was the CRASH EXPECTED == YES IT WAS

Hello Jungle Lion

Could you elaborate a little more how to get NSE or BSE data into MT4. I was using North finance. Just for curiosity to see how NSE stocks or Index can be analysed using few very good MT4 indicators i got i wanted to import data into MT4. I managed it once for Nifty data. But updating from there is a hopless case since my MT4 is linked to North finance server and every time i connect to the server Nifty data is overwritten. What i did was i would remove exixting forex data from one of the folders say USD/GBP and import Nifty in MT4 format.

Any better way to do it.

Regards

Saji

Hello prabhjeetrana,

I am sorry i do not predict any price levels . That i leave it to better qualified people with TA knowledge.

Yes you can use the above indicator which is called Murrey Math Trading for intraday or positional trading. Only problem is that the indicator recalculates its value at the extreme lines.Nothing wrong with it or neither it is future looking.

But 75-90 % of time the readings are correct especially if used with other indicators. There are people especially in forex who use only MM as an indicator for trading.

But you got to study the MM Trading rules to apply it.

Regards

Saji

H

hari09omkar

I am happy with the money I make and need not prove it to anyone. :)
You are happy?? Then why r u posting ur income? Who wanted to know the amount of money u r making?
Most importantly I am a forex trader and make well over $200 a day during trading days,
If I am not mistaken,you are a forex broker,right?
http://www.traderji.com/105370-post1.html
Then what does make this 200$ a day? The brokerages of ur clients?
stocks is my long term investment portfolio, I do not day trade in stocks.

Like I am holding stocks of index scripts since 2005, and will continue to hold them.
How then u made 0.8 million last week,if u play only long term?
The last question:India is a poor country.Please tell these figures of 200 $ a day,0.8 million a week to the tax officers also.Have done it already? Then ignore:eek::eek:

Prabhjeet

You are happy?? Then why r u posting ur income? Who wanted to know the amount of money u r making?

If I am not mistaken,you are a forex broker,right?
http://www.traderji.com/105370-post1.html
Then what does make this 200$ a day? The brokerages of ur clients?

How then u made 0.8 million last week,if u play only long term?
The last question:India is a poor country.Please tell these figures of 200 $ a day,0.8 million a week to the tax officers also.Have done it already? Then ignore:eek::eek:
HAHAHA.... you hit the nail on its head

This jungle boy looks like another AARZOOSINGH in making if you people remember:D:D

R

ratan jain

HAHAHA.... you hit the nail on its head

This jungle boy looks like another AARZOOSINGH in making if you people remember:D:D
His results are nothing

I make 35 Billion $ trading the last 3 sessions..... :)

And like him I too don't have to prove it to anyone hehehehehe

I was aware of this crash's exact dates right from 15 th January 1929, based on planetary positions.....

And yes, I dont need to pay taxes...... The FM is my partner in business.....so there :)

yes it was expected , but the most interesting point is that who is actual gainer of crash ???
:D gainer was only and only finance minister of india ,
he is the person behind this manipulation and creation of unjustice statement .
he should be more responsible for justice the post of finance minister of india. he should not play the role advocate of big FII and big tycoon of market by way of statements creation for crash and provide opportunity for big players and FII to buy at low level and make again price high and then sell it.
thanks.
nishant choudhary (ca)