Warnig.......market will fall

sudoku1

Hello friends,

I am stick to my views.After, sharp pull back from recent low,yet to convince that,market is out of danger.
Market had completed 21 impulsive sub wave at 5310 on 6th of january,2010.we have to complete another 13 corrective sub wave.
we are in only 2nd corrective wave out of 13.
Technical guys ,please, check it in nifty weekly chart in line mode.
Long pain full days are ahead of us.any pull back rallies should be exited.
i strongly agree with u my friend
the ongoing rally may lay a super trap for the convicted bulls & invstrs hazing in the budget blues unless v do not close abv 16990

:)

aaplana

Guys ,
we are closed above 17K, now tell what???:thumb:
Is this rally is real !!!!!!;)

Aapalana

i strongly agree with u my friend
the ongoing rally may lay a super trap for the convicted bulls & invstrs hazing in the budget blues unless v do not close abv 16990

:)

SwingKing

Markets are on the verge of making a new intermediate high. I wonder where all the bears have gone. I am not here to criticize Abir or other guys who expected the market to fall. I am here again to remind my fellow members and newbies that markets follow no one's opinion. It has a mind of it's own and it will act the way it is supposed to. Market's may well start reversing from tomorrow. But it's always better to avoid anticipating the future move.

So no matter what any user says, it is better to be well equipped to adapt with the markets. This is the only way one can survive in the markets. Finally, stop using the words 'Market Will' in your trading system and switch to using 'Market's May'.

Tc.