Want to earn Rs.60/day ?

Ameet148

I really tried to learn all those charts, candlesticks, gann calculator, blah blah blah, but didn't find any good out of it.

What (noob) strategy do you guys think I should apply for MRF, so that I don't have do a lot of research before entering and exiting.

VJAY

I really tried to learn all those charts, candlesticks, gann calculator, blah blah blah, but didn't find any good out of it.

What (noob) strategy do you guys think I should apply for MRF, so that I don't have do a lot of research before entering and exiting.
Dear Ameet,
We all searching the same since long now .....:lol:
If any one finded it then he gone underground..never come to public....so keep searching...we too doing it :rofl:

VJAY

TraderRavi

low risk profile

who says u need research to enter & exit ? I enter in any trade as soon as I login, baki profit-loss to uparwale ke hath mein hai............:D

bunny

Hi

I am trading with keatpro x, and after a long time and am still a noob.

I want to earn Rs.60/day.Considering the high brokerage charged by kotak, is there any guaranteed way to earn such amount daily without any loss?

I have a capital of Rs.17000/- with me now and am thinking to invest in mrf as it's a high cap share and would be much safer in terms of sudden fluctuation.What do you people think, will this share be able to provide my Rs.60/day?

Help will be much appreciated :clap:

Regards
Ameet148
To save money on brokerage, go with a "discount broker" like Zerodha, RKSV, etc. For example: RKSV has a plan where all you need to pay is 1947 + taxes per month. They allow unlimited trading in cash and f&o. See this: http://rksv.in/freedom-plan.php

rkkarnani

Hi

I want to earn Rs.60/day.Considering the high brokerage charged by kotak, is there any guaranteed way to earn such amount daily without any loss?

I have a capital of Rs.17000/- with me now and am thinking to invest in mrf as it's a high cap share and would be much safer in terms of sudden fluctuation.What do you people think, will this share be able to provide my Rs.60/day?

Regards
Ameet148
Look around there are better and cheaper options for brokerage! (I have no idea what Kotak charges, but response is based on your post that there charges are HIGH!)

mastermind007

Hi

Regards
Ameet148
You the same person who was planning to go short MRF on Saturday/Sunday correct? If you keep 17000 in bank at FD for 9 or 10%, you will have some money left over to buy a cup of coffee after paying your internet bill.

MRF does have a intraday range of 500-600 Rs per day (sometimes more, sometimes less) so 60 Rs is easy in that as long as you get direction right. Today also, it did have 200 rs drop and 400 rs climb. Drop was over by 9:19.

Roughly 50% of the time your judgement is going to be wrong, so you need to earn at least 2-3 times your brokerage to stay afloat.

IMHO, best scrip to learn trading in Indian markets is Ashok Leyland. It rarely does a run about and fair amount of TA works on it and it is A group scrip available at 20. Play with it. Even if you lose, it will slow down ur burn rate.

Ameet148

You the same person who was planning to go short MRF on Saturday/Sunday correct? If you keep 17000 in bank at FD for 9 or 10%, you will have some money left over to buy a cup of coffee after paying your internet bill.

MRF does have a intraday range of 500-600 Rs per day (sometimes more, sometimes less) so 60 Rs is easy in that as long as you get direction right. Today also, it did have 200 rs drop and 400 rs climb. Drop was over by 9:19.

Roughly 50% of the time your judgement is going to be wrong, so you need to earn at least 2-3 times your brokerage to stay afloat.

IMHO, best scrip to learn trading in Indian markets is Ashok Leyland. It rarely does a run about and fair amount of TA works on it and it is A group scrip available at 20. Play with it. Even if you lose, it will slow down ur burn rate.
Thanks for the tip Brother.Will give it a try.

comm4300

Hi Ameet,

We would like to help you with your concern. Kindly share your client id & contact details with us at [email protected] so that our customer care executive can get in touch with you and help you understand the software better. Alternatively, you can call our customer service anytime at 30305757/1800 222 299.

Regards,
Team Kotak Securities
you guys should really change your template that you use here...

instead, come to this forum and get interactive like Zerodha RSKV etc...