Want profit every day.

To Chandigarh,

If you want to make money, see a technical analyst near your place with more than 20 years of experience, pay him if required, study with him more than a year and make lots of money... This is only thing i would say.
No Mentor - tough to survive. Stick with a game plan....
Also pay some money for trading calls, makes you more comfortable when you are taking trades.

CHEERS!
Paras

rohitsx

Start Trading - Make mistakes- Study your Mistakes - Improve your Method - Start Trading with this improved Method .

Repeat this cycle again n again until you find your Holy grail .

Amibroker experts,

Pls post AFL for following :-

In 5 minute TF, I need buy signal above days low candle and sell at days high candle.

Pls post at an earliest!

Thank you..

rkkarnani

Hi friends,

Is there any strategy, which can give us profit every day? No matter its rs. 100 or rs 1000/-

I think all of us are looking for this, but after so many years we are failure. Than why we are waisting our time in searching and reading charts.
If anyone have guts to share than welcome.
One has to have a "heart" to share not guts !! :p :D :)

rkkarnani

Amibroker experts,

Pls post AFL for following :-

In 5 minute TF, I need buy signal above days low candle and sell at days high candle.

Pls post at an earliest!

Thank you..
Friends, Add one more condition in the AFL : It need to give the high and Low candles "a day earlier" !!!

C'garh, dont live in a fool's Paradise, such AFL is not possible... no system or AFL can "predict" before hand the "lowest" candle or Highest Candle. :mad:

Friends, Add one more condition in the AFL : It need to give the high and Low candles "a day earlier" !!!

C'garh, dont live in a fool's Paradise, such AFL is not possible... no system or AFL can "predict" before hand the "lowest" candle or Highest Candle. :mad:
May be u are rite!