VPS: Ninjatrader

chintan786

@ chintan786,

Have you come across the Amazon Web Services. This is also a good service and in their Free Tier they are providing 12 months free access with some limitations. Also they have very good hourly plans, pay as you use.

More details in the below link.

https://aws.amazon.com/?nc2=h_lg
Hi Leonid, have you tried their hourly plans yourself ? How is their overall service ?

Thanks

chintan786

@ chintan786,

Have you come across the Amazon Web Services. This is also a good service and in their Free Tier they are providing 12 months free access with some limitations. Also they have very good hourly plans, pay as you use.

More details in the below link.

https://aws.amazon.com/?nc2=h_lg
Dear Leonid, thanks for your post. finding good VPS server is no more a problem. problem is getting RTD and NT-7 run on VPS server which I am not able to get. untill someone able to run this on VPS and show to me I am not going to touch this for sure. There are some who able to get RTD feed to ami in VPS but NT-7 I yet to see. VPS.Vinod might doing this but he is almost unavailable most of the time.

cloudTrader

Dear Leonid, thanks for your post. finding good VPS server is no more a problem. problem is getting RTD and NT-7 run on VPS server which I am not able to get. untill someone able to run this on VPS and show to me I am not going to touch this for sure. There are some who able to get RTD feed to ami in VPS but NT-7 I yet to see. VPS.Vinod might doing this but he is almost unavailable most of the time.
Oh Yes !! Indeed this adds to the frustration if we could not overcome the main problem.

I believe you can also contact MT4trader through PM, he could help you out as he uses NT7 & also VPS, I believe.

iTrade

What is the issue running NT-7 on VPS? Can u describe the problem. Maybe I can help. As you know, I was able to make nest rtd run on vps. Maybe you can give me temporary remote desktop access to the VPS.

chintan786

What is the issue running NT-7 on VPS? Can u describe the problem. Maybe I can help. As you know, I was able to make nest rtd run on vps. Maybe you can give me temporary remote desktop access to the VPS.
well, after not able run rtd on vps, I asked for refund from godaddy. so I closed my account like 10-15 days back. As they have refunded my money I am not using vps facility as well.