Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Its a value addition to any trading system ...which made me busy in all three (Intra/Swing/Positional) ;)
XRAY BRO,
when time permits please share some of your swing and positional trades here ....even on weekends its okey....its helps many to understand it better above all

XRAY27

XRAY BRO,
when time permits please share some of your swing and positional trades here ....even on weekends its okey....its helps many to understand it better above all
Well , i have covered all the parts of trading, including swing in this thread !!! just a recap, RF will be used on daily charts for positional and divergence as entry mode ,just watch some charts with RF on daily you will understand

Swing will be based on D&S along validation with MP !!! post 12 in pdf !!!

Last edited:

VJAY

Well , i have covered all the parts of trading, including swing in this thread !!! just a recap, RF will be used on daily charts for positional and divergence as entry mode ,just watch some charts with RF on daily you will understand

Dear Xray,
yes undestood what you explained about RF .whats the entry ,stop and exit creteria for positional?

VJAY

why my chart showing RF differently?

XRAY27

Dear Xray,
yes undestood what you explained about RF .whats the entry ,stop and exit creteria for positional?
Orange is SL and Black line is entry ,exit will be 1 :2 R:R or based on 4 hour chart as TSl ,i go with 4 hour chart as exit..

wisp

Bro, which scrip is this chart? NF and BNF RF seem different in my chart.

VJAY

Orange is SL and Black line is entry ,exit will be 1 :2 R:R or based on 4 hour chart as TSl ,i go with 4 hour chart as exit..
Where is these lines?:confused: or am missing chart?

XRAY27

Bro, which scrip is this chart? NF and BNF RF seem different in my chart.
Spot chart !!! not Fut. anyways ..my knowledge in code is zero :( !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.