Very Beginer level Questions

.... I say borrow more money and put in the share market :thumb:
Araybhatta was great scholar......of India.....but you looks like great Juari.....:lol:

Hey friends, Your comments are really valuable for me. I know it. Now i want to discuss you one thing.
I have an offer from Capstone Securities(pune). This company trades in NYSE, Nasdaq and AMEX. The position is for Trader. They are saying that i will get stipend of 3000/-p.m. They are saying that they will teach me all the technical analysis. And also they are saying that here you have to develop your own set up to be successful.

Whether i should go for this company or not? They are giving 2k dollar for trading. In this condition i have nothing to loose. What say?

manishchan

Hey friends, Your comments are really valuable for me. I know it. Now i want to discuss you one thing.
I have an offer from Capstone Securities(pune). This company trades in NYSE, Nasdaq and AMEX. The position is for Trader. They are saying that i will get stipend of 3000/-p.m. They are saying that they will teach me all the technical analysis. And also they are saying that here you have to develop your own set up to be successful.

Whether i should go for this company or not? They are giving 2k dollar for trading. In this condition i have nothing to loose. What say?

See this thread http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...nal-capstone-securities-analysis-pvt-ltd.html

stock72

i suggest you to go and join .....

amsin21

hey manish,
Thanks for sharing the link. I went through this thread. But in the end, there was a confusion. Whether anirudh left the job, or left the thread?
Suspense like in TV serials.....what next....did he left? :)

bunti_k23

Iam very very upset with capstone(hr) , i badly wanted to start my trading career with capstone .but they rejected me saying that im under grad stu etc etc , uptil now i cud nt find the logic of graduation with trading.im sure most people frm capstone (so called graduates) leaves the firm due to failure , and that hr does nt know what it takes to be a trader .after rejection from after 1 week i decided to trade with my own account (aise to kisi bap bi rok nahi payega) . I will start my full time trading frm january after my dec exam and in this mean time im working on my strategy .

I dont know abt you , why u want to become a trader .i read in most of the thread in tj that people lost money in the market due to greed and then they tried to figured out what was going wrong with them then slowly they made some progress , learnt all the principles worked on their strategies and they are successful in trading.this is the story of almost every senior guy in this forum.

Is that a reason that u want to become a trader?

Capstone is a good place to start the journey only and only if ur aim in life is to become a successful trader else do join the 9-5 job happily without any risk.