Veera's Trading Diary

Tlahuicole

Veeramuthu, Good luck. I am confident you will make it as you are already working on your weakness. Not it is time to leverage your strengths. Discretionary trading works for some people and systematic trading works for some people, but both have to follow risk management whether they like it or not. I would suggest to you as a fellow trader to trade with 1 lot and take only 1 setup for next 50 trades or 1 month whichever is lower time period. Definitely journal each trade, have a fixed MM policy and never take a trade that exceeds the fixed max risk you have in paper however tempting the trade is. Once 50 trades are completed, see if you have followed rules for all the 50 trades. Mostly any trader would have atleast one or two trades out of the rules due to internal factors. But if you have more than 5 trades that are out of rules, then you need to repeat the process.

The above process helped me in becoming consistent in achieving results. Getting 50 trades is just to see whether the day trading strategy you have is profitable within this small set. Try this if you feel this would help you at this stage.

Veeramuthu, Good luck. I am confident you will make it as you are already working on your weakness. Not it is time to leverage your strengths. Discretionary trading works for some people and systematic trading works for some people, but both have to follow risk management whether they like it or not. I would suggest to you as a fellow trader to trade with 1 lot and take only 1 setup for next 50 trades or 1 month whichever is lower time period. Definitely journal each trade, have a fixed MM policy and never take a trade that exceeds the fixed max risk you have in paper however tempting the trade is. Once 50 trades are completed, see if you have followed rules for all the 50 trades. Mostly any trader would have atleast one or two trades out of the rules due to internal factors. But if you have more than 5 trades that are out of rules, then you need to repeat the process.

The above process helped me in becoming consistent in achieving results. Getting 50 trades is just to see whether the day trading strategy you have is profitable within this small set. Try this if you feel this would help you at this stage.
Hi Tlahuicole,
I can complete those 50 trades without single mistake.

pannet1

Trade: 4
MTM Gain: +5970
All Days Total MTM: +9941

Target Reached
Short nifty 2 lot
Entry price: 10501
stoploss price: 10524
Target price: 10461.50
dont like to see targets whatsoever. just my humble opinion.
i thought you stay in the trade till you get opposite signal (EDIT: or till end of the day)

anyways great going ... happy for you.

Last edited: