Value of a system that give 80-120% monthly consitently

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Sumo wasn't joking. Compounded over 5 years, $1 grows to a number that has 22 digits in it. The entire world is not worth that kind of money, therefore, the gains are worthless. (100 trillion only needs 15 digits.)
No broker will allow you to trade like that. I've had one broker shut me down 3 times on a demo account, because I made too much money on it (That's right! A demo account.) Later, I tried to open a live account with the broker, and he would not let me. He said he expected fraud. These guys are not going to let it happen if you fly too high above the radar.

Want more proof? I got a friend who was fined $22 million (As far as I know, I cannot post the evidence here.) for simply trading and making too much money in commodities and showing others how to do the same. The suit was dropped, and an agreement was struck up that he would never trade again.

Stoch guy!! Do you want my honest answer? Whatever you're selling, it is worthless. If you were doing it, you sure would not be in here advertising it. Very respectful traders on this site are laughing you to scorn. At this point there are 3 things you can do:
1. Keep posting and continue making our day.
2. Do a disappearing act.
3. Just join the boys and enjoy some wholesome trading conversation.

Jokes apart... the Main factor is NOT what the system gives but the main factor is what the Trader TAKES!!!

Systems giving 50+% to 100+% on Paper and back testing are available from a few thousand rupees for life time use to a few thousand rupees a month!!!

What value one can "extract" from gullible traders, (and there are plenty of them around) depends on Marketing the System!!! :D

No offense to above posts. But, I am still expecting for some valuable post :)
If you can proove the method on the realtime trades then it is priceless....but if not then its price will depend on for how much you can fool people and for how many such fools you find in the trap......

Smart_trade

I don't understand what's wrong with u people. No body has the potential to buy or pay the figure I have in my mind, therefore no point of advertising or selling here.

4pixcounter
Read my post abt upper limit, before making redundant post, even after my last post.

Last edited:

.Pride.

None of the big financial companies would be interested. They probably get a hundred such claims each day. Most of these companies have their own prop trading desks...which are doing quite well, by the way.

Your best bet is to start trading your system with real money. Build a good track record. Then maybe a couple of years later, with your brilliant trade history report in hand, approach HNIs for managing their portfolios.

Anyway, no "system" works forever...so make hay while the sun shines :D

None of the big financial companies would be interested. They probably get a hundred such claims each day. Most of these companies have their own prop trading desks...which are doing quite well, by the way.

Your best bet is to start trading your system with real money. Build a good track record. Then maybe a couple of years later, with your brilliant trade history report in hand, approach HNIs for managing their portfolios.

Anyway, no "system" works forever...so make hay while the sun shines :D
Thank you for the valuable reply. You are right. :)

Moderator please close this thread. I am done with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.