Users of Zeebob - Stock Screener Pro.

Hi,
I am using the Stock Screener software from Zeebob. I am using its Prof. version and i feel its really a good and easy to use software with a resonable price, but i have a problem with the EOD data they provide, and i am looking for an alternative source of getting the data, i have searched the net, but i am not getting the data in their format. can anybody help me out to find the EOD data or anybody can help me to find a converter to convert the data in zeebob's format. their format is : Symbol,Name,Date,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume.
Its in .txt and the date should be in dd/mm/yyyy format.
Please help me find the EOD or Converter.

Regards,

Roshan Prasad.

Last edited:
Hey Roshan

Hope you doing good .I have the same problem .I have been breaking my head to find eod data and then convert it to zeebob format ,curently looking at MLdownloader .not sure if it wil work ,will let you know .let me know if you have any leads ,will be most happy to follow up .zeebob is good ,but data is limited .which market you looking at ? my email is [email protected] ,you can contact me .

Hi Neville,
I am trading in NSE, still i am not able to find the Data. But i have found a converter which can convert it to .txt form, its CSV converter, but the data i take is that of Ms. Somya of 'Fibo Trader'. But the problem is of the date format, which i have to manually change before converting to .txt.

I think CSV converter cost you around 25$, but still i have not bought the conveter and am only doing the trial run. When u convert the data in zeebob's format it cannot be used with your past data, so u have to either use the data of this converter or the data provided by zeebob.

i will be going to india on my annual leave, so i think i won't to able to do trading, but i am planning to buy the converter after my vacation. If you get a better option please let me know.

Please also let me know if you are using 'India Bulls' as your online trading site, as i am planning to shift to 'India Bulls' from 'ICICI Direct'.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Regards,

Roshan Prasad.

hey ,where can i get the CSV file from ? i will try converting it to .txt .dont know exactly abt india bulls .Icici i beleive the brokerage is high .have you heard of KEAT , appears to be good .I have not checked .

Hi Neville,
You can download the software at www.download.com , where you can search for 'Advanced CSV Converter'.

never heard about KEAT, i will try to search the net for this.

Regards,

Roshan Prasad.
KEAT is from kotak securities,it is client side software to place orders for nse or bse trading,kotak securities has one more trading option that is web based trading called FAST LANE, it is much faster than keat.

KEAT do not give you any charting tools,if you can go for paid version you can get online live charting (this i never used )

keat if for only those who holds kotak trading account.

suba

Hi roshan03,

I wanted to know did you got any software for Historical EOD for Stock Screener Lite Software,

Since i am looking for the one.

Regards
Rajesh R