US Elections poll

Winner of USA Elections.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Czar

man Obama sure is popular here I am sure in India he would have easily won :D you guys voting for obama you think he'll win or you want him to win ?

praveen taneja

Sir he will surely win bcoz one he is more popular then his counterpart n second record shows whenever US falls in any crisis opponent always won

L

learn2trade08

my vote is for obama,i hope he wins....lol,but we often forget there is a pennsylvania/fl/virginia/alabama/tenesee/ok/tx/az in between....the biggest racist ones who will definitely be a pain for obama...so brain says mc'cain still has a chance...
:D

man Obama sure is popular here I am sure in India he would have easily won :D you guys voting for obama you think he'll win or you want him to win ?

S S

Personally, I have neither seen nor met these guys... Oh Bum Ah and My Cain :D

History shows that if the US economy is in doldrums, [?] , then whichever party is in power, looses.

So far there was no exception. One may continue with wishful thinking.

McCain cannot win as a Democraetic candidate :D

4th Nov is eventful day in US.... and also on Traderji :D

columbus

The white skinned supporters of Hillary, hold the key. If the majority has racial views, Obama looses, or else he wins.

Many hardcore democrats have come out saying Obama is the wrong choice.... possibly for the very same reason.

Perhaps ,Americans are SMART people ,that is why they survive in all kinds of business (.....i think they are in for a PAUSE ....) in the world.In all kinds of EXIT polls,Gallop polls ,etc.. etc... they will choose OBAMA,when they come close to ballot boxes , they choose the man close to their heart.