URGENT!!! Maintaining books of accounts

pakatil

Deadline is closing, I am yet to file ITR.
Any idea how long it takes to fill and file ITR4?
Please treat filing IT Returns as serious matter. Instead of seeking opinions and help in a Forum, go to a dependable CA from your neighborhood. All your jobs will be duly done.

Cheers :D

TracerBullet

If you have your accounts data ready and put in Tally, then it takes 3-4 days with the help of a CA....if data is yet to be put in tally, then you will not be able to catch the deadline....as doing the preparatory work needs 20-25 days..

Smart_trade
Is using tally mandatory when working with CA? Can they not use Zerodha reports + excels ( if maintained with all trade data ) ?
thanks

Is using tally mandatory when working with CA? Can they not use Zerodha reports + excels ( if maintained with all trade data ) ?
thanks
They have to make Balance Sheet,P&L account,Computation of income, long term /short term capital gains.....and ITR-4 is pretty difficult...I am not able to do it myself even after filing ITR-4 for last several years....

CAs are used to Tally working...but you can check with CA in your city if he files on the data kept by you...may be he will do it.

ST

nac

Missed the deadline :(
There were some errors and couldn't validate... Tried until 0000 hrs

I tried to get it done. But it seems like it's not good enough. :(

Missed the deadline :(
There were some errors and couldn't validate... Tried until 0000 hrs

I tried to get it done. But it seems like it's not good enough. :(
You can file the returns late also...it is better than not filing at all. Late return is perfectly ok , it only does not allow the loss to be carried forward. You will not have loss as otherwise it will need tax audit...so file and pay your taxes before IT detects...late filing is not a crime...not filing is .

Smart_trade

Trader J

If you have your accounts data ready and put in Tally, then it takes 3-4 days with the help of a CA....if data is yet to be put in tally, then you will not be able to catch the deadline....as doing the preparatory work needs 20-25 days..

Smart_trade
Dear ST,

What we have to put in Tally ? One CA told me that I have to put every trade in tally , contract wise boght and sold, other CA want only global report. Please reply, Thanks

Dear ST,

What we have to put in Tally ? One CA told me that I have to put every trade in tally , contract wise boght and sold, other CA want only global report. Please reply, Thanks
Decide on a CA and then ask him what info he wants to be fed in Tally...Bank Book, Ledger, Cash book etc but each CA will tell you diff things...putting each trade in tally is hell of a job...it is better then to go for other software which calculated all IT related statements...the cost is some Rs 3600 but it removes work of feeding the contracts manually...worth it than entering the trades ..

ST

anjanbm

Decide on a CA and then ask him what info he wants to be fed in Tally...Bank Book, Ledger, Cash book etc but each CA will tell you diff things...putting each trade in tally is hell of a job...it is better then to go for other software which calculated all IT related statements...the cost is some Rs 3600 but it removes work of feeding the contracts manually...worth it than entering the trades ..

ST
ST,
What is the name of the other software which costs rs 3600.
warm regards
anjanbm

Dear Sir,

I have seen Your reply in some Site and wish to confirm You ,about my status regarding income for Yr.ended 31.3.14 and seek Your valuable suggestion i.e
I had Short Term capital Loss of Rs.31,000.00
Share Derivative loss of RS.5,40,000.00
Shares Buy back amount received from the buy back of listed security of Rs.3,60,000.00-long term Capital gain -10% without Index
Insurance and Mutual Fund Commission of Rs.74,000.00
Expences Rs.40000.00
Interest Exp. from Bank against Gold Loan 80,000.00
80 C investment of Rs.100000.00

Please suggest me the appropriate I.T.R to be filled and calculation to be done.

I will be highly obliged to get Your Valuable Advice

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Sanay Maheshwari