Unitech

jdm

yeomanly said:
Hello Gurus,

I now find the Unitech to go down for last one week and now its like steady 5% decrease but in RED.. :confused:

Now Can you tell some more companies like this...

Suzi
hi suzi,
the hardest part with these scripts are that even you want to exit you cannot, thanks to the so called rick management of the exchange and sebi. i always wonder who they are hepling.

some 2500 scripts are traded in bse on a daily basis. the sad part is more than 90% of them are manupulative in nature. so naming a "few" is a difficult job. just keep your eyes open.

cheers,
jdm.

jdm said:
hi suzi,
the hardest part with these scripts are that even you want to exit you cannot, thanks to the so called rick management of the exchange and sebi. i always wonder who they are hepling.

some 2500 scripts are traded in bse on a daily basis. the sad part is more than 90% of them are manupulative in nature. so naming a "few" is a difficult job. just keep your eyes open.

cheers,
jdm.
Hi JDM

Wats that rick management..
As you all told I am watching the stocks and I am yet to open any trading account..

Suzi

hold to your Unitech, don't worry, always keep a trailing stop loss, ride the trend. The English are not fools, they won't give away their mony easily. Look how much Unitech raised from LSE.