Unit-Linked Insurance Plans (ULIP)

I am still surprised that people have started to believe actually that its a open secret that ULIP's are a bad thing and it has been decided and deciphered and yet people of all age groups and in different financial positions of their life cycle still opt to buy and take such policies and probably 80% out of 100% are not in this community blaming ULIP's...

I personally do not see any harm since the market is going to go up as the speculators say and people will buy MF's or direct equity to ride the wave....so this will also do the same only a little charges are concerned...which are depending on the plan or product you take...

Rohan

I am still surprised that people have started to believe actually that its a open secret that ULIP's are a bad thing and it has been decided and deciphered and yet people of all age groups and in different financial positions of their life cycle still opt to buy and take such policies and probably 80% out of 100% are not in this community blaming ULIP's...

I personally do not see any harm since the market is going to go up as the speculators say and people will buy MF's or direct equity to ride the wave....so this will also do the same only a little charges are concerned...which are depending on the plan or product you take...

Rohan
Hi!
Its very true that ppl of all walks opt 4 ULIPs. Thats becoz
*these products carry a lot of advertising with them
*agents r very much interested to sell these products instead of other market driven investments. They get fat incentives for trapping new customers
*these have 'tax saving' tag with them
If you have a look at detailed account statement of an ULIP, u vil find massive unit deductions every month. These deductions may berecovered after very long time depending on NAV increments.
mr india

hi...
i need a help from u by receiving a ULIP comparition of all companies with bajaj allianz life's ULIP PROUCTS.Additional wth traditional nd endowment plans of all companies wth bajaj allianz in my personal id [email protected]

praveen taneja

Re: suggest good child policy

i think icici prudential smart kid is better other than. if any one can tell better than smart kid plz mention.
No child plan cover 2 mnth old baby first of all:thumb:
No cover start of child untill he/she is above 7yrs:thumb:
you can not take ur fund value back untill kid is of 18yrs so pls read document of all companies
I think Bajaj Allianz is best of all but take all riders in that
DAB
FIB
and others which u feel are ok its true ULIP cost much but in long run its the Best:clap:

"Hi letusraj,
Here is an online tool which I think can help you & for more queries you can take help of their customer care center.
Check this out at - http://www.simpleinsurance.co.in/"

Greetings all!!!!
I am working for an Insurance and Broker company and wanted to know more about people's perspective regarding ULIPs so i came here, anyways healthy discussion, those of you who really want to know about certain plans can drop me a private, some people are really not up to keep a tab on market activities and it wouldnt be right to defy them the benefits of market. And moreso, even i would suggest you stay out of ULIP's if you are looking for short term investment. ULIP's take over Mutual Funds in their 8th year even with all the charges levied on them. But someone rightfully said Be Informed before you trust your money with any company.

Thanks and Regards.