U.S. Portfolio

Well, most of fund manager all over the world do not reach that target. So what would you say is it what would you highlight to top them?

By the way: Nothing personal, just a question like the other one you not did answer of what ever reason.
DanPickUp and muinali:

I remembered this funny quote:

Ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500? Because they're sheep, and sheep get slaughtered.
- Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko in Wall Street movie

My result depends on developments in markets, and not depends only of me, and because of that, there is no point in saying that I expect a return of 15% in 6 months.
All I can do is try to do a good job.
I also have long-term market timer portfolios in another forum. I started in January, and the result is better than S&P 500, but I cant promise any result. I don't like to think in future results, but, I like to do a good job.

interesting JD
One more query if market force you to close one out of ERX and USLV Which one you prefer to close rightnow ?
Hello again :)

Most of the time, my open positions are closed by the stop loss order, no matter if it makes a profit or a loss.
When I think there is something that is not going well Ill will place the stop loss order close to the current price.
In this sense, most of the time, I'm not going to put a target on it because I don't know when I will sell.
I only try my best to following the trend.

DanPickUp

DanPickUp and muinali:

I remembered this funny quote:

Ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500? Because they're sheep, and sheep get slaughtered.
- Michael Douglas as Gordon Gekko in Wall Street movie

My result depends on developments in markets, and not depends only of me, and because of that, there is no point in saying that I expect a return of 15% in 6 months.
All I can do is try to do a good job.
I also have long-term market timer portfolios in another forum. I started in January, and the result is better than S&P 500, but I cant promise any result. I don't like to think in future results, but, I like to do a good job.
Very well said. :). Take care and see you around / DanPickUp

The portfolio still remains lower than the benchmark (S&P 500), and is still far from having developed its full potential, but it is now positive. I think more in portfolio result than in trade results. I will buy, sell and adjust the weight of each security in the portfolio on a dynamic basis and over time in the light of the varying market conditions, goals and perception.
That said, next week I will possibly make some changes.