Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

xitija

Tuna Sir-I read on zerodha thread only.Many people were complaining that it stucks,login issues.So I dont know the reality.

Vijay Sir-My broker is BMA.I am equity trader,I use MT4 charts

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Well, I don't have any issue may be (honestly), I don't need lightning speed. My trades are like old age person (I am less than 40 though) , sipping coffee and clicking the button at 3min or 5 mins TF. It does not get stuck for me. But not sure if on 1 mins it got problem - may be. But why on 1 mins dude? Relax and take trade in your comfort of time.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Tuna Sir-I read on zerodha thread only.Many people were complaining that it stucks,login issues.So I dont know the reality.

Vijay Sir-My broker is BMA.I am equity trader,I use MT4 charts
ok.. My broker is also BMA and Zerodha.. Few months back BMA upgraded Nest to 3.11.xxx. Since then it was not working in my xp pc.

I have not used Mt4, but I suppose it can be used for overlaying ema's on indicators etc.. :confused:

xitija

ok.. My broker is also BMA and Zerodha.. Few months back BMA upgraded Nest to 3.11.xxx. Since then it was not working in my xp pc.

I have not used Mt4, but I suppose it can be used for overlaying ema's on indicators etc.. :confused:
call them,they will give you some plugin file to be pasted in programme files to work latest version smoothy.

ma's,ema's are there in MT4,but Tuna sir using supertrend and other concept too which is missing in MT4 :(

Tuna

I'm looking at how to apply your system without getting Pi.Possible Sir?
Well ofcourse, none of the indicators I am using are unique to Pi anyways.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

Aap log system system khelo, I mind my 'buziness' (Kidding, don't get offended)

+28 points booked on Short. Training (with real money) continues. 0 losing trade till date (4/4 wins, Z factor (avg) 30 pips, 2R). Not bad. Looks like I am in frequency of this system, it might allow me to own it.

Manage to get out at 3590

Missed today's trades due to protest in TN

DM

Tuna

+13 pips again on short (was short at 3598). Why - well , you got to plot a daily chart with 50 and 20 EMAs and see where from the price has fallen today and where it is struggling, reason for my sell on every rise.

But it got break and sustain below 3580 else bulls will take over. But who care who finally wins as long as I keep on getting my Tiny bites.

Tuna

ok that was a no brainer anyways for me. Didn't need an indicator for that last trade. I am logging off with +56 points tonight. You guys in India may carry on. I will be back on this month end and will join you till end of session. Here in my place it is bit late and got to log off. Ciao and Good Luck.

And

Happy Drilling !!

Status
Not open for further replies.