Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Congrats. My trade plan failed. So I am out. it might work as per original plan. But as I told , I trade patterns on crude.

And rounded testing of a level is something I generally stay away from. But yes, if it fails , it will breach DL, by all probability.

singsanjay09

Congrats. My trade plan failed. So I am out. it might work as per original plan. But as I told , I trade patterns on crude.

And rounded testing of a level is something I generally stay away from. But yes, if it fails , it will breach DL, by all probability.
Infact exited my short(2990) @2986,again shorted at 2985

Tuna

Nice. Risky entry but if you have managed to get the BOF of DH, this is the way it is.

I had a stop order at 2975, got filled. Holding that with a SL above 3010. Deep as due to high volatility.

Last edited:

Tuna

Infact exited my short(2990) @2986,again shorted at 2985
Nice. Lets make this evening count guys. Market is volatile today. if DL (current) is broken again and price sustain there - we are up for good profit.

Tuna

Proven - was a great scalping chance - missed. holding the current short normally with TSL steps to come.

Tuna

Please take care of your TSLs as most of you got a better entry than mine. I will be little slow here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Good Going ... so far so good , breach of DL have to be with high vol

Tuna

DOM is in favour of , but unless DL taken out with High Vol, its an even game

Status
Not open for further replies.