Not open for further replies.
1 Loss -13
2 Scratch +1 and +5
1 win +24

Set Counter:

Profitable Trades (> 15) =6
Losing Trade (> -10) = 2
Scratch ( 10 to - 10) = 5

The only person who will be happy going by my trade tonight, is, yes - My Broker.

Ciao Guys, Had Enough for the Day. Good Night, And Happy Drilling.

Oh, one last thing, does any of you have access or pointer to any site where I can get some short of Calender on Big Crude related events (Like OPEC, US Inventory check, Rig Count News ETC). I generally collect those in beginning of the week, but mostly from tweeter feeds. If you know any site, please let me know.

Good Night Sir.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Morning Guys,
We have entered the sideway zone as expected. Trade plan is to look for BO or BOF at established DH / DL by 3-30 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niftytaurus

1 Loss -13
2 Scratch +1 and +5
1 win +24

Set Counter:

Profitable Trades (> 15) =6
Losing Trade (> -10) = 2
Scratch ( 10 to - 10) = 5

The only person who will be happy going by my trade tonight, is, yes - My Broker.

Ciao Guys, Had Enough for the Day. Good Night, And Happy Drilling.

Oh, one last thing, does any of you have access or pointer to any site where I can get some short of Calender on Big Crude related events (Like OPEC, US Inventory check, Rig Count News ETC). I generally collect those in beginning of the week, but mostly from tweeter feeds. If you know any site, please let me know.
Hi Tuna
here it is
http://in.investing.com/commodities/real-time-futures

hope it will help
thnks

Tuna

Crude Shorted @ 3058. SL 3070.

Tuna

Closed with +2 point scratch.

Tuna

Yo Man. Always take the BOF (Breakout failure) of DH (Day High) when market is bearish. I re-entered at 3059 short and holding. TSL now at Buy Price. Shall Hold, ready give away all the profit.

Tuna

I have entered at 3049 with 3060 stop in 5 mini.

I will add another 5 mini if trade confirm from TUNA Bro
You entered Late Bro. You need to study this model a little more, entries are always aggresive here immidiately on BoF and (Without confirmation), but comes with tight SL (10 points from Entry) to protect.

In this strategy, we are the one who create the confirmation candle so that we can dump our positions on the folks who entered late (Sorry if it sounded mean, but that what trading is, finding the bigger fools).

Will discuss more later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.