trusted broker?

There are some trusted brokers in online.... some of the forex reviewers are specially made the reviews on broker... You can find the trusted from there!
Never pick your broker based on online reviews, because they are paid by the brokers. Who pays more gets the better place. I was before with Alpari, and got disappointed big time. My current broker, Armada Markets, was suggested by fellow traders at Bangalore seminar and I really like their service. There are good brokers around.

iForex have had bad reviews in the past too. FXCM is very huge so i really doubt how much of support you'll get for huge companies give prior services to higher deposits and bad services to smaller deposits. . Hotforex, no idea, not interested as i don't get a good feeling.

I agree with Bountz, there are paid reviews online. the best way is to know about good brokers by personal experience or word of mouth from genuine traders.

Hii All,

You can go for Admiral Markets. the company has started its indian operations and has branch in Mumbai & Ahmedabad. Its an ECN broker. :thumb:

@vhparekh:
do you have experience with Admiral markets? and when exactly they started their operations in mumbai? i would not be careless if i were to open a live account with admiral markets

@shivam_007
I have been trading with Admiral since last 3 months now.

they started their indian operations since Feb 2012. They started with 2 branches. 1 in Mumbai & 1 in Ahmedabad.

@gonzales: first go trade on their demo accounts and check how are the pricing. specially during the highly volatile period. Do they let you execute stop-loss orders?Are your trade orders swiftly executed ? It will give you a better view point. All the best mate:thumb: