TrendRider EOD & REALTIME Data ?????

I used TrendRider EOD & RealTime Data for few months. After that I Changed to ViraTech(Original Version Metastock). Now I am very happy and comfortable with MS. The TrendRider seems like cheap but it is costly for long time running. And Technically, they are not giving Right Data. They are just manipulating. When market time, some time price will go very low or high due to some different reason. what happen in their software, it gives buy/sell signal. with in few minitues, market will come normal possition. Because of their signal, we lost few thousands. like this somany reasons with me.
So finally, I changed to Orignal MetaStock.

Let us See the Price Comparison,

In Metastock, EOD Software cost around 20,000 (one time). Afterthat, every year6500. Thatsall.
In TrendRider, Every year 55,000 (Around).

Any one Can pay around 50K per Year to get EOD Data?
They making the people Fool.
They will suggest alongwith Eod, Realtime is required then only can do better perform.

So their cost around 80,000 per year.

If you are going to Metastock Realtime, Eod is not required.
So metastock Realtime Software cost is 70,000 around (onetime).
Afterthat, Every year 45,000.

So first year maybe little bit cost is more in Metastock.
But every year 50% around less than TrendRider.

If you have Sharekhan,5Paisa A/c. , Real time software also not required.
They are giving good Chart with some tools. So Metastock EOD is more than Enough. So Again, you are going to save the huge amount.

Finally, Your Software cost is 6500 per year.
Where is 80000 and 6500?

So Why cant' we go to Real People! better Service!
Sharemarket is money mattter. Go to the Right People!

Good Luck!

ARASU TT

H

hari09omkar

I used TrendRider EOD & RealTime Data for few months. After that I Changed to ViraTech(Original Version Metastock). Now I am very happy and comfortable with MS. The TrendRider seems like cheap but it is costly for long time running. And Technically, they are not giving Right Data. They are just manipulating. When market time, some time price will go very low or high due to some different reason. what happen in their software, it gives buy/sell signal. with in few minitues, market will come normal possition. Because of their signal, we lost few thousands. like this somany reasons with me.
So finally, I changed to Orignal MetaStock.

Let us See the Price Comparison,

In Metastock, EOD Software cost around 20,000 (one time). Afterthat, every year6500. Thatsall.
In TrendRider, Every year 55,000 (Around).

Any one Can pay around 50K per Year to get EOD Data?
They making the people Fool.
They will suggest alongwith Eod, Realtime is required then only can do better perform.

So their cost around 80,000 per year.

If you are going to Metastock Realtime, Eod is not required.
So metastock Realtime Software cost is 70,000 around (onetime).
Afterthat, Every year 45,000.

So first year maybe little bit cost is more in Metastock.
But every year 50% around less than TrendRider.

If you have Sharekhan,5Paisa A/c. , Real time software also not required.
They are giving good Chart with some tools. So Metastock EOD is more than Enough. So Again, you are going to save the huge amount.

Finally, Your Software cost is 6500 per year.
Where is 80000 and 6500?

So Why cant' we go to Real People! better Service!
Sharemarket is money mattter. Go to the Right People!

Good Luck!

ARASU TT
I'm not a sales person for IRIS or Metastock or TRENDRIDER. But I must say,you are making all fool by giving a busket of wrong information....If you don't know the pricing then keep quite,don't misguide anyone.
Trendrider takes only 3,000/- per year (plus 4% VAT.....means 3,120/- ) for EOD,NOT 55,000.......
FOR EOD VIRATECH TAKES AROUND 6,500/- PER YEAR....
FOR REAL TIME VIRATECH TAKES AROUND 55,000/- PER YEAR.......
TRENDRIDER TAKES 24,000/-(PLUS OTHER TAXES).....
AND METASTOCK10 IS NOT 70,000/- PAL......

I am not misguide. There is some misunderstanding.

First we clear the EOD matter.
Trendrider Eod is 3000+Tax . I agree.
In this you will get data only. Further, to get Buy/Sell signal, you have to pay another amount 48,000 per year. This is Called TrendRider LT/ST System. To enable this system, They will give Exe file in Every month. so it is renew in every month and showing Buy sell signal. For this they collecting this much amount. Pl Check with this people.
If you have Orignal Version Metastock, You don't require to pay further (48,000 to TrendRider), You can use this data and signal will get from Metastock. Metastock 10 cost is around 20K.

Earlier, I used TrendRider EOD with LTsystem. The cost is 15,000 every three months. I payed Every three months. so per year cost is 15000 * 4 = 60,000. I have Record what I payed to them.
If you are paying one time, they will give some discount. the price will around 48-55K.

Now I got Metastock 10 from Viratech, the cost is around 20K. In this I have most popular Indicates, RMO systems etc. So my every year cost is 6500 only.

Now we will come to RealTime Matter
TrendRider Realtime cost 26400. I Agree.
Metastock Realtime cost 45000 per year. (Now the price is revised. Earlier 55K. I agree). And You required Metastock Professonal Version, cost is around 70000. Pl check with viratech.

The RealTime is moreprice in Metastock. But it is worth.
There are lot of advantages. The few important are,
*There is no Delay in Data. It is Live Data.
*It gives proper Signal. The signal will be based on somany parameters.
*Lot of Technical Indicaters.

In Trendrider RT, I faced a lot of problem,
*Data is very delay. They are telling 10Sec delay. but by practically it more delay.
*Every 10 sec the Screen is flickering due to refreshing the chart.
*some time software will Hang.
*We can not run the scan like few options.
*Most of time Signal are not valid.

I am having subscription upto Augest 2007. But I stopped using the TrendRider RT. For Intraday purpose, I am using the 5Paisa Terminal (TT5). It having Real Time Chart. It is very useful for me. Very soon, i am convert the MS10 to Professional version.

I am not supporting or not the sales person MS/Iris/TrendRider etc.
As a user, I am putting my feeling and Experience. Thatsall.

ARASUTT

H

hari09omkar

I am not misguide. There is some misunderstanding.

First we clear the EOD matter.
Trendrider Eod is 3000+Tax . I agree.
In this you will get data only. Further, to get Buy/Sell signal, you have to pay another amount 48,000 per year. This is Called TrendRider LT/ST System. To enable this system, They will give Exe file in Every month. so it is renew in every month and showing Buy sell signal. For this they collecting this much amount. Pl Check with this people.
If you have Orignal Version Metastock, You don't require to pay further (48,000 to TrendRider), You can use this data and signal will get from Metastock. Metastock 10 cost is around 20K.

Earlier, I used TrendRider EOD with LTsystem. The cost is 15,000 every three months. I payed Every three months. so per year cost is 15000 * 4 = 60,000. I have Record what I payed to them.
If you are paying one time, they will give some discount. the price will around 48-55K.

Now I got Metastock 10 from Viratech, the cost is around 20K. In this I have most popular Indicates, RMO systems etc. So my every year cost is 6500 only.

Now we will come to RealTime Matter
TrendRider Realtime cost 26400. I Agree.
Metastock Realtime cost 45000 per year. (Now the price is revised. Earlier 55K. I agree). And You required Metastock Professonal Version, cost is around 70000. Pl check with viratech.

The RealTime is moreprice in Metastock. But it is worth.
There are lot of advantages. The few important are,
*There is no Delay in Data. It is Live Data.
*It gives proper Signal. The signal will be based on somany parameters.
*Lot of Technical Indicaters.

In Trendrider RT, I faced a lot of problem,
*Data is very delay. They are telling 10Sec delay. but by practically it more delay.
*Every 10 sec the Screen is flickering due to refreshing the chart.
*some time software will Hang.
*We can not run the scan like few options.
*Most of time Signal are not valid.

I am having subscription upto Augest 2007. But I stopped using the TrendRider RT. For Intraday purpose, I am using the 5Paisa Terminal (TT5). It having Real Time Chart. It is very useful for me. Very soon, i am convert the MS10 to Professional version.

I am not supporting or not the sales person MS/Iris/TrendRider etc.
As a user, I am putting my feeling and Experience. Thatsall.

ARASUTT
Dear ARASUTT,
Yes,a little misunderstanding! But you should know that we are talking here of data service only......you are also talking about the 'system' which Trendrider sells. Its not necessary to take their system alongwith their data.I haven't subscribed for that,neither I encourage,although I know the directors of company,who have developed this software,personally.
But I must say that your experience about the real time data of them has helped me.I read earlier their data is slow....but now you are saying that it is delayed by more than 10 sec.!! And the thing like hanging of computer......I was thinkning of switching over to them as my real time data vendor ......now I will think twice atleast.....Thanks for sharing your experience.
By the way,people here are trying to develope,and somebody has already developed,their own system.And the good news is many of these people are very helpful to make others prosper....Try to learn something here so that you can trade on your own and don't fall prey to these 55,000/- per annum 'system' guys.....
Best of luck.

Dear Hari,

Thanks for your understanding and Suggestion!

For past one year, I spend a lot of money to Tips,Recommendation,Trading system,Softwares etc. All are waste. Finally, I purchased Metastock 10(EOD). And Data Subcribed one Year. Every year my expense is 6500 only. I am very happy and started earning. Very Soon, I am planning to upgrade Realtime. Good News! the real time data they Reduced from 55000 to 45000 now.
As to my view, spending 45,000 not a bigthing. It saves lot of lose from the market. If the tools/Data is proper, Instead lose we will gain.

We have to share our experience and Ideas. Then only, we can come to the Right way.

ARASUTT