TrendRider EOD & REALTIME Data ?????

alokdaga

Dear Hari,

Thanks for your understanding and Suggestion!

For past one year, I spend a lot of money to Tips,Recommendation,Trading system,Softwares etc. All are waste. Finally, I purchased Metastock 10(EOD). And Data Subcribed one Year. Every year my expense is 6500 only. I am very happy and started earning. Very Soon, I am planning to upgrade Realtime. Good News! the real time data they Reduced from 55000 to 45000 now.
As to my view, spending 45,000 not a bigthing. It saves lot of lose from the market. If the tools/Data is proper, Instead lose we will gain.

We have to share our experience and Ideas. Then only, we can come to the Right way.

ARASUTT
Hi Arasutt,

Read your few postings in this thread. See - only fast data CANNOT give you earnings. It depends on the time frame you trade. If you are not trading very fast - in the range on 1min to 5min, even if data is delayed by 10 seconds or so hardly makes a difference.

I have been using trendrider data - and i can tell you it is very stable at present. I had also used viratech's real time data but that was a few years ago and did not find any significant difference.

Regarding system for EOD, my experience is that even a simple MA system can give you money provided you can have a discipline and a money mgmnt plan.

BY the way I still use EOD data from Viratech :) for last 4 years +

Regards

Alok