Transferred fund vanished in 5paisa

Finally, I was able to get the number of the person who deals with accounts in indiainfoline. She is Ritu, ph 66775996. I called her up regarding the issue and before I could speak much, she said "sir, its not customer care, please call customer care."

I told her that I got the number from my Relationship manager, she asked who is my RM and on my answering, she hung up the phone on my face. I called again and I was told to call my RM and again hung up on the face, just like that. Can someone teach them a little maners. I called my RM back, a nice guy, who informed me that he was scolded for giving the ph number.

Now thats 5paisa customer care, assuring you best of the service all the time.

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

In such cases telephone call does not carry weightage. Please send a "Registered Letter with A/D" (not through courier service) explaining your problem with all copies supporting documents for immediate disposal of your problem. In your letter please also mention, that in case your problem is not solved within next 7 days from the date of receipt of this letter, appropriate action would be initiated against them for such lapses which should be deemed fit in the court of law. Lets hope your problem will be immediately solved.

Regards

Himadri

Finally, I was able to get the number of the person who deals with accounts in indiainfoline. She is Ritu, ph 66775996. I called her up regarding the issue and before I could speak much, she said "sir, its not customer care, please call customer care."

I told her that I got the number from my Relationship manager, she asked who is my RM and on my answering, she hung up the phone on my face. I called again and I was told to call my RM and again hung up on the face, just like that. Can someone teach them a little maners. I called my RM back, a nice guy, who informed me that he was scolded for giving the ph number.

Now thats 5paisa customer care, assuring you best of the service all the time.

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

In such cases telephone call does not carry weightage. Please send a "Registered Letter with A/D" (not through courier service) explaining your problem with all copies supporting documents for immediate disposal of your problem. In your letter please also mention, that in case your problem is not solved within next 7 days from the date of receipt of this letter, appropriate action would be initiated against them for such lapses which should be deemed fit in the court of law. Lets hope your problem will be immediately solved.

Regards

Himadri
wow! great idea ....very nice ..keep it up.

regards
suba

thanks guys for all your support. Finally, they credited the amount in my account. Now, my next step is to find a good broker and shift as quickly as possible, but thats like deciding who is lesser evil.

Dear Friends,

I had a similar issue with 5paisa, customer care team. The issue is going on for nearly 14 months.

I had conversations with several guys, so called Customer care, and lot of emails were exchanged with these 5paisa team, but all invain.

I moved to a different location, so I got my new address, new mobile number, and my 5pasa password was expired.

Then I requested for a new password or to reset my password or resend my password. I have filled forms in their format, sent scanned copies of my passports, address proofs etc.,

So far they have not fixed the issue, I am still not able to get my issue resolved till date ? can some one please suggest me what should I do now.

Thanks for your help.

Krishna

CHOR Religare Securities Ltd.

ILLEGAL UPHOLDING OF MY SHARES.

The company Religare Securities Ltd. where I hold Demat cum Trading account is not
allowing me to trade in my own account. The account details are
as follows:
TRADING ACCOUNT CODE: SS2804
DEMAT ID: IN301774 10612871

On 17/08/09 I had deposited 15300 Hindustan Unilever Shares (IS WORTH 45,00,000/- LAKH RUPEES) in my demat account maintained with the said company. On 08/09/09 I issued instructions to transfer the shares to my trading account from demat account. But since then these shares are not reflecting in my trading account.
The company have not yet given any answer for this. Since then I am not able to operate my account. This has resulted in severe mental and financial damages going into lakhs. The most cunning part is that they have not yet given me a reason till date for
this. Even after sending 3 Emails (dated 11,14Sept.&01Oct.2009)and 2
Legal notices (dated 15Sept.2009) to the company's registered as well
as their branch office.
The economic damage in my case is huge and is agravating day by day.
The shares are valued at approximately 45 lakhs.
The damages is around 10 lakhs every month.