Trading with Volume Spread Analysis (VSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanyagoa

nimish_rulz

Long time no1 has added anything in this forum. Markets are still bullish achieved the target of 5300 in the month of march now I believe the next target on Nifty is 5480-5530 as lot of open interest is building on the 5600 call which suggests to me that a lot of call writing is happening at that level which in turn means we are not going to see that level this month. Also the DIIs would start buying now along with FIIs who should buy for another 15 days to 1 month before starting to book profits and DIIs will start taking the index higher. When FIIs started buying they have taken the market from 4700 to 5300 and now it is DIIs turn to buy as they have sold more than 12000 crores worth of stock in the past 1.5 month. Include this with retail participation of big firms due to the beginning of the new year. In short I m still bullish holding my longs and I believe the market still has enough steam to go higher. The down days have lower volumes than the up days which means more and more absorption. We have also underperformed the global markets in the past 2 weeks significantly which means we are coiling in for a breakout possibly up. a break of 5240 on closing basis which is this weeks low and I am out of all my longs but would need volumes to confirm the move. On 1st April the DIIs bought almost 500 crores worth of stock. FIIs havent been a net seller for over a 1.5 months which is a very bullish indication even on down days their net buying kept on rising. Hope people continue this thread. This is just my view any comments would be greatly appreciated. Good luck trading.

@ Nimish: Were can I find data about buying of DII & FII? Please help. NSE only displays data of the last trading day.

my vsa indicator is actually custom made.though i have seen vsa afl and tradeguider also.but i think trading & making money with tradeguider is difficult.
my vsa indicator does not show you any of the concepts which are discussed in the book visually.
on the other hand it gives you some other vital information which is actually needed for trading.
Can you suggest any other good book that has better data on VSA?

Fellow Traders

A bit of market research here please folks on the VSA topic

After a couple of years on and off development I have successfully completed a full translation that is a 100% accurate interpretation of Tom Williams VSA works .. over 150 individual signals and indications which do in fact work in the market place (US stocks and FX at the moment).

Currently making significant real $ returns with a small focus group of senior traders.

I am aware of ami broker pro code and a few other commercial products (besides TradeGuider which is the original benchmark) that purport to be VSA but I can safely say they are not as the key rules have not been translated accurately. It has been an extremely difficult development job to accurately code the complete signal set and frankly most people just do not have the patience and knowledge to do it properly .. I digress

Anyway

My question is this. Is there a commercial market for the Indian stock market
(say the top 500 stocks) for a service that is easy to use via a web database
or desktop product that provides these accurate signals for traders.

This can be provided in multi timeframes and on an intra day basis as required.

If there is a market what would be a fair price to charge for this
subscription based service?

(I know this is a self help type of forum and bulletin board so this may
if fact not be the place to ask this question .. and just in case anyone
is wondering the source code is not available for sale)

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks for your time

CT

rkkarnani

Fellow Traders

A bit of market research here please folks on the VSA topic

After a couple of years on and off development I have successfully completed a full translation that is a 100% accurate interpretation of Tom Williams VSA works .. over 150 individual signals and indications which do in fact work in the market place (US stocks and FX at the moment).

Currently making significant real $ returns with a small focus group of senior traders.

I am aware of ami broker pro code and a few other commercial products (besides TradeGuider which is the original benchmark) that purport to be VSA but I can safely say they are not as the key rules have not been translated accurately. It has been an extremely difficult development job to accurately code the complete signal set and frankly most people just do not have the patience and knowledge to do it properly .. I digress

Anyway

My question is this. Is there a commercial market for the Indian stock market
(say the top 500 stocks) for a service that is easy to use via a web database
or desktop product that provides these accurate signals for traders.

This can be provided in multi timeframes and on an intra day basis as required.

If there is a market what would be a fair price to charge for this
subscription based service?

(I know this is a self help type of forum and bulletin board so this may
if fact not be the place to ask this question .. and just in case anyone
is wondering the source code is not available for sale)

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks for your time

CT
No idea about the size of Market.... even scamsters giving Trading calls make good money out here in this market.
Maybe you can give a Free trial for 5 /10 trading sessions and then allow the person to choose for a paid service.
Here again you will find people taking advantage by asking for FREE service under diff.names. Best is to link it with a Cell number.

prst

this useful thread seems to be dead and buried.
nobody is interested in posting ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.